Gears of War 4 Enhanced by Xbox One X - New Trailer and Details!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hey Gears fans! 

This morning, we're excited to debut our trailer for Gears of War 4 enhanced by the power of Xbox One X! We've also got plenty of info to share on the new graphical features plus our announcement of our Visuals (true 4K) and Performance Mode (up to 60fps) options!  

Find out more on our Community Blog.
Senior Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC
Looks beautiful! This drives me to get a Xbox One X now..
Original Gears Freak and I live for the Gears Community! Hosting events since 2009.  
~ GearsFeed Community Nights ~ ~ Reaper Festival ~

~ Twitter ~ Youtube ~ Live Stream ~ ~ 2nd Community Spotlight ~
Great to see 60fps horde it's night and day difference for sniping for me super stoked
GOW 1250/1250  
GOW 2: \\☆// 1750/1750  
GOW 3: 400 \\☆// 2000/2000  
GOW UE:400 \\☆// 1250/1250  
GOW 4:1166\\☆// 1830/2000  
COG: Classic Dom  
LOCUST: Skorge/Raam  
My first Gears of war 4 montage  
Don't act like children act like adults  
@Embry starred twitter
If it doesn't separate The United States from South/Central America then it is worthless to me.
The 60fps performance mode is the real highlight. Although the "up to" before it would make me worry if I were a potential Xbox One X user. It's still nice that TC realized that a lot of (smart) people value performance over unnecessary increases in resolution.
That looks amazing :o 

Edit: Never mind, apparently today's update consists of all previous content released but ready and waiting for the Xbox One X until it receives the proper and final update. That's why it's 13.91 GB.
Well done trailer, 60fps selection switch is so much win, I want gears 5 special edition X1X
Well dang. That does make the X appealing. Maybe after the holidays...
Don't hate on me but still looks the same to me.
the golden rule: take cover or die
Looks great BUT I think if TC toned down the resolution a tad. It would even look that much better even at 2k scaled up. I play it on PC at 2560x1440 144Hz G-Sync monitor GTX 1080 144 fps Ultra settings. I am wanting some of that HDR goodness.
TC Octus wrote:
Hey Gears fans!  

This morning, we're excited to debut our trailer for Gears of War 4 enhanced by the power of Xbox One X! We've also got plenty of info to share on the new graphical features plus our announcement of our Visuals (true 4K) and Performance Mode (up to 60fps) options!  

How about we get a PC update so we can play the game we paid for? 

I'm amazed that you're supporting a new console before fixing support for the PC that has been an issue for months now. 

Seriously, is it ever going to be fixed? Or are you always just going to be "working on it" indefinitely? 

Sorry for the harsh tone, but I'm getting really irritated by this now. I've paid 120 Euro for a game I can't play anymore. 

Using the old Nvidia driver from July isn't acceptable. I have other games that I want to play too
Gears fanatic since e-day.  

Are you a horde player? My team stopped playing and I'm looking for a new squad.  

Looking for older, mature and relaxed people to join up to have some fun on horde. Would be down for some vs too.
AC1D OMEN wrote:

TC Octus wrote:
Hey Gears fans!  

I'm amazed that you're supporting a new console before fixing support for the PC that has been an issue for months now.  

Seriously, is it ever going to be fixed? Or are you always just going to be "working on it" indefinitely?  

Sorry for the harsh tone, but I'm getting really irritated by this now. I've paid 120 Euro for a game I can't play anymore.  

Using the old Nvidia driver from July isn't acceptable. I have other games that I want to play too
New drivers just released today from Nvidia. Installing them now. MAYBE with this latest update and new drivers could be solved? Give it a try if you have Nvidia. I will be testing later on myself.

AC1D OMEN wrote:

TC Octus wrote:
Hey Gears fans!  

New drivers just released today from Nvidia. Installing them now. MAYBE with this latest update and new drivers could be solved? Give it a try if you have Nvidia. I will be testing later on myself.
Lovely Destiny 2 drivers...
Follow me on Twitter!  
Subscribe to my channel!  
\\*// GEARS for life, chainsaws FOREVER! \\*//  
Xbox Ambassador/ Xbox support  
Gears of War Technical Help and Support

AC1D OMEN wrote:

TC Octus wrote:
Hey Gears fans!  

I will be trying... But there was no mention of gears 4 in the changelog. 

It gets tiresome trying drivers over and over again and being let down every time.
Gears fanatic since e-day.  

Are you a horde player? My team stopped playing and I'm looking for a new squad.  

Looking for older, mature and relaxed people to join up to have some fun on horde. Would be down for some vs too.
Still waiting for the Enhanced weapon skins. Infinite black with pulsing green and blue circuitry (like Scorpio). Make it happen, 👌.
Performance mode " up to 60fps " is for me the best enhancement of this console version. 
What a surprise ! Finally they did it !!!  
Now , let check the FPS average on all the campain , I hope it will hit 60fps most of the time ... 

Anyway , it's a GREAT move from The Coalition that shows the way for other dev.  

60fps is a game changer  

Thank you to The Coalition team !
Rod confirmed on Twitter today. 

If you have Dolby atmos you can use it on the one s for gears. Which is awesome I am loving my audio system being utilized to it's fullest potential🤗
GOW 1250/1250  
GOW 2: \\☆// 1750/1750  
GOW 3: 400 \\☆// 2000/2000  
GOW UE:400 \\☆// 1250/1250  
GOW 4:1166\\☆// 1830/2000  
COG: Classic Dom  
LOCUST: Skorge/Raam  
My first Gears of war 4 montage  
Don't act like children act like adults  
@Embry starred twitter
i have an xbox one s do I need to download the enhanced 4k version? Or is it xbox one x only.
Your anti consumer game isn’t worth buying an XBox one X. Get real
$500 to play games I already own and that I really don't care if they look that much better, no thanks I'll pass. However, I will admit 60fps on horde is hella nice.
[Insert favorite Gears quote here]  
[Insert favorite Gears characters here]  
[Insert YouTube channel here]  
[Insert level up progress in past Gears here]  
[Insert Seriously 4.0 progress here]  

I am no Gears pro. But I still have an opinion.  

Speak with your wallet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3