Gears of War 4 Halloween 2017 - Event Live Now!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3

Halloween has arrived in Gears of War 4! This year, we're marking the spookiest holiday of all with new characters to collect, new Flaming Weapon Skins to earn, a new Horde variant, more Double XP *breath* AND some small October 31st surprises. 

Find out What's Up in Gears of War 4 for Halloween via our Community Hub: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/gears4-halloween-17
Senior Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC
No offense but...you're four hours and 23 minutes late😆 

Interested what the surprise on October 31 will be though.
Kait as main character for Gears 5/6  

Kait´s change should be shown through less extreme ways that are more reflective of her personality instead of swearing and talking rubbish all over the place, it´s not the right direction to take with her character.
F...k pumpking heads... We wAnt matchmaking to get FIXED!!! 

Game is dying and nothing gonna stop this🙁
I hope there are not pumpkin heads! Annoying af! 

Povxc wrote:

Can I just get one game of monster mash without everyone quitting..

Povxc wrote:

It's just one special event playlist. The regular modes don't have Pumpkin heads. 

By the way TC, what's Phantom Dodgeball? I saw you announced it in the Halloween event section of 'The Road Ahead' but I don't have a clue what it is since I wasn't around last October.

Kait´s change should be shown through less extreme ways that are more reflective of her personality instead of swearing and talking rubbish all over the place, it´s not the right direction to take with her character.
So you are here Octus. 

Can you give us an update on the status of the PC crashing issue please? 

It has been like 2 weeks or more since you said the team was "working on it" and 5 months since the issue was first reported.
Gears fanatic since e-day.  

Are you a horde player? My team stopped playing and I'm looking for a new squad.  

Looking for older, mature and relaxed people to join up to have some fun on horde. Would be down for some vs too.
Any chance these events with rewards will start using game challenges? Will make following progress easier with the achievement tracker, and people will ultimately know when they have it when the challenge pops.
These Day of the Dead skins do not count for completing old Day of the Dead versus bounties.
Wow got all 3 DoD characters in 4 packs......nice!
give us next year to this time these cards for scrap to build. i want my anya -.-  
bought 6 megapacks and become 2 bairds and ***** 4 marcus... TC THATS NOT FAIR -.- 60€ for 2 characters, complete weaponset and scrap... -.-  
and other guys dont write posts about why i buy these packs or else -.-
I am a big Gears Fan from Germany. Have all Comics, Books and all Figures from Neca.  
You can Follow me on Twitch or Youtube.

Povxc wrote:

It's just one special event playlist. The regular modes don't have Pumpkin heads.  

By the way TC, what's Phantom Dodgeball? I saw you announced it in the Halloween event section of 'The Road Ahead' but I don't have a clue what it is since I wasn't around last October.
Dodgeball with 1 second respawns. You have a pumpkin head. That's it.
"THEY ARE SINKING CITIES WITH A GIANT WORM!!!" - Marcus, Gears 2  

SERIOUSLY 4.0 ACHIEVED: 02/07/17  

Gears 4 level: 1055  

Formerly CatchableSteam2  

Thanks to xSonoshee for the Rockstar pack!
TC Octus wrote:

Halloween has arrived in Gears of War 4! This year, we're marking the spookiest holiday of all with new characters to collect, new Flaming Weapon Skins to earn, a new Horde variant, more Double XP *breath* AND some small October 31st surprises.  

Find out What's Up in Gears of War 4 for Halloween via our Community Hub: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/gears4-halloween-17

Dodgeball with 1 second respawns. You have a pumpkin head. That's it.
Oh. You'd have thought they would do something creative when naming it like that instead of just giving everyone 1 second respawns and allowing them to mess the game up because spawn protection. And the Pumpkin heads...I'm not a fan of sticking something on a character's head and call it special. Which is why I didn't play Torque Bow tag on Valentines day. Seeing hearts everywhere on everyone's head(especially Locust and Swarm) just looks cringy and leave the only match I bothered joining, before I even spawned, within a few seconds of loading in. Same goes for Pumpkins...bunny heads? Maybe. That's borderline ok, but I'm politely declining on the Pumpkin and Heart heads.

😠 this is what they continue to give us. Thank you I will keep playing other games that offer more to their players
give us next year to this time these cards for scrap to build. i want my anya -.-  
bought 6 megapacks and become 2 bairds and ***** 4 marcus... TC THATS NOT FAIR -.- 60€ for 2 characters, complete weaponset and scrap... -.-  
and other guys dont write posts about why i buy these packs or else -.-
😠 this is what they continue to give us. Thank you I will keep playing other games that offer more to their players
Yeah, I can't even be bothered with this (s)crap. Fun for Latin players and people who have a thing with Día de Muertos but this isn't really what I expected for Halloween. Why not both? Halloween themed and Day of the Dead characters. 

Ah, whatever. It's TC after all we're talking about so you should always lower your expectations or just expect nothing. They probably had a full team working on this for months.
Well this game is a big disappointment. After one full year problems still persist and have gotten worse. The servers are the biggest joke next to McDonalds WiFi. Trying to get ranked matches just to get kicked and suspended for 15 minutes is pathetic.
Had 2 really good horde games in the monster mash last night, I dig it. The dotd new skins are pretty cool looking too. Wanted to ask for the 11 years of gears anyway we could see some of those locust skins in a horde mode event?
Is double xp only in public?
Thanks to Atlas the Alpha for the Avatar Tee & Jungle Camo Longshot skin. | Thanks to Girrappphhhffe for the Zombie Pack. | Thanks to III LYCAN III for the Zombie Gnasher skin.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3