1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 92
So eager to see what else is in store!
Thanks for the update looking forward to hearing about all the changes tomorrow while I'm at work hahahah
Twitter:@CoNFuSio7V  
GAMERTAG: CoNFuSioN PK  
YouTube :CoNFuSioN PK YOUTUBE  
Twitch channel:qpCoNFuSioNqp  

"There's something wrong with this thing."
YESSSSSS! MY BODY IS READY!
I love the join back feature, that is awesome! 
Looking forward to see what else is planned for tomorrow :D 

And it would be hella great if you guys could add a bot start. So people can go in ghost cam while there is 2 bots or even no bots in the lobby so people can gets clips and screenshots.
Follow me on Twitter!  
Subscribe to my channel!  
\\*// GEARS for life, chainsaws FOREVER! \\*//  
Xbox Ambassador/ Xbox support  
Gears of War Technical Help and Support
@pez Any word on the server lag thats been happening lately any fix for that yet?
Been a gears player since november 2006  
Follow me on twitter I will follow back xLooneyiscrazyx  
My youtube channel gaming channel  
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpUAkcoVHs72bdVPtpRITPg
Can we please get an exact rundown on to how exactly Rankings are determined? What is the algorithm based on? Wins / KD / Any clarification would be amazing. I don't even know what to aim for....
I have been unable to access online gameplay for about 9 days. Called xboxlive three times in the last two days attempting everything they suggested including uninstall and reinstalling the game which was a preordered digital download.  

I'm able to play campaign but continues to attempt to connect without success to the online services.  

If I attempt to join a friend I receive a message to search 'BIGELOW' on these message boards but have found comments of users with the same issue but no response with any reason or solution.  

A second silver Xbox live user can connect and play online on my xboxone that is my home Xbox. This is what has me believing that the Gears 4 servers aren't showing me as an Xbox live gold member.  

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated unless this issue is addressed in tomorrow's update. This is what I'm hoping for in leaving this post in this location.  

Thank you.  
StarRookies

Just to add on to this (despite it being listed above), we have additional announcements tomorrow so stay tuned.  

Likewise, weapon tuning and crossplay are still in the works and we are hoping to have those items finalized by end of month. We will be providing updates over the coming weeks regarding both of these items.

I know you likely have little info to share, but can you confirm if Core tuning changes can/will be done via a server-side update?

Yes - Those can be done via server updates and not via a Title Update.
Ok. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully the weapon tuning update will occur later this month... *wink wink* :P
What doesn't kill you, only makes you... Stranger.  

Or a sponge.
Is there ANY PLANS for a rolling lobby for core like social is? Why is core even ranked when there's competitve. I don't understand the logic there. Isn't anyone tired of waiting 4 minutes to find a match in core? Only to have to back out at the end of a match and do it again?  

I just wanna play the game and choose the game game mode I want in a constant rolling lobby with a map voting system. Is that so much to ask for?
This seems to be the smallest TU yet. Focusing on 2 things I'll never play. ESPORTS and Horde. 

I really thought pre game lobbies or rolling lobbies would come this TU. 

Combating quitters is great but for ppl who never want to touch matchmaking or players who want competitive weapon tuning in matchmaking would be amazing and would want me to get in on that as well. But this seems to NOT be mentioned or included in any of this. 

So far you have pleased a small portion of players. But core weapon tuning is a joke. Just make it competitive tuning for all except social please.
And about brazilian server?
xBuTcHeRx wrote:
This seems to be the smallest TU yet. Focusing on 2 things I'll never play. ESPORTS and Horde.  

I really thought pre game lobbies or rolling lobbies would come this TU.  

Combating quitters is great but for ppl who never want to touch matchmaking or players who want competitive weapon tuning in matchmaking would be amazing and would want me to get in on that as well. But this seems to NOT be mentioned or included in any of this.  

So far you have pleased a small portion of players. But core weapon tuning is a joke. Just make it competitive tuning for all except social please.
What even is a pre game lobby? Is that a rolling lobby? Where people stay in the match like social is????
‘Spawns Swapped’ UI when spawns flip in Versus!!!! YASSSSS!!!
No rolling lobbies. Range on shotgun hasn't been decreased in core. Not playing.
Then don't play Core.
any info on the stuff for the season pass holders??
Whyyyyyyy are you increasing the energy cost for the Hammer?? Wtf! Whats the point of that? Of all the things that need to be corrected, you made THAT a priority? Jesus. It's already 8000 power, was that not expensive enough? Weird ass decision to make.
any info on the stuff for the season pass holders??
Tomorrow.
I have been unable to access online gameplay for about 9 days. Called xboxlive three times in the last two days attempting everything they suggested including uninstall and reinstalling the game which was a preordered digital download.  

I'm able to play campaign but continues to attempt to connect without success to the online services.  

If I attempt to join a friend I receive a message to search 'BIGELOW' on these message boards but have found comments of users with the same issue but no response with any reason or solution.  

A second silver Xbox live user can connect and play online on my xboxone that is my home Xbox. This is what has me believing that the Gears 4 servers aren't showing me as an Xbox live gold member.  

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated unless this issue is addressed in tomorrow's update. This is what I'm hoping for in leaving this post in this location.  

Thank you.  
StarRookies
Usually it is a restriction a users network. I would recommend a hard reset on the router and ensuring ports needed for XBL are open.

Thank you.  
StarRookies
I guess you have tried recovering your account? If you haven't, that's what you should try. I had similar problems on my Xbox 360 long ago and recovering my account helped.
What doesn't kill you, only makes you... Stranger.  

Or a sponge.
Nice! I appreciate the work you guys at TC are still doing to improve this game. This is a good step so lets hope you do a better job in the next update.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 92