1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 92
Good to hear quitting penaltys are being implemented and that you can join back if you lagged out and not be penalized for something not in your control.

No rolling lobbies. Range on shotgun hasn't been decreased in core. Not playing.

Then don't play Core.
DUR I GUESS I WONT PLAY CORE ANYMORE where 90% of the player base is gamemodes are and where I can choose my game mode. The reason this game is bad is because of people like you that are so narrow minded and can't think yourself out of a cardboard box.  

Competitve doesn't have the gamemodes. Player base is so low I've waited 6-8 minutes for a match in competitve because of this.
i love the sound of this update but all i care about is that you add stuff for season pass players.
Will quit penalties affect Horde?
Are UIR packs coming back tommorow as well? Have you guys at the studio discussed the pricing yet?
Whyyyyyyy are you increasing the energy cost for the Hammer?? Wtf! Whats the point of that? Of all the things that need to be corrected, you made THAT a priority? Jesus. It's already 8000 power, was that not expensive enough? Weird ass decision to make.
I thought the same thing too. I guess they knew Insane is too easy when one Soldier has the Hammer Of Dawn while the scout is picking up energies.
Horde Class Levels:  
ALL MAXED OUT.
Will quit penalties affect Horde?
I'd assume so
What about blindfire 1 hit kill range? The blindfire range has been severly decresed and it seems to not be the right distance to me.
Quit penalty features are promising, especially penalizing the first quitter of the match the most, and being able to re-join games. Like the looks of this update, eager to hear more about Core weapon tuning adjustments. 

Keep up the hard work TC
We will have updated news on Gear Packs and the SP items tomorrow.
Lots of it stuff covered in this update. Can't wait to see the new interesting features coming with it. Great job and well worth the wait! 

Just to add on to this (despite it being listed above), we have additional announcements tomorrow so stay tuned.  

Likewise, weapon tuning and crossplay are still in the works and we are hoping to have those items finalized by end of month. We will be providing updates over the coming weeks regarding both of these items.
Is there any word of additional perks regarding the Season Pass coming this week? Or is that still in discussion regarding the heads? Either way, I'm just wondering. 

EDIT: Never mind. Just read your latest post.
Ex-Community Reaper  
Admin of Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs. Request an invite HERE or HERE  
Thanks III LYCAN III for Dark Omen Gnasher ~ Thanks Slipping Flames for Zombie JD  
My Horde 3.0 Thread ~ Clubs Thread ~ Packs Thread  
I wish they would've add voting on Horde lobby and vote 3 maps from which you wanna play.
Horde Class Levels:  
ALL MAXED OUT.
Whyyyyyyy are you increasing the energy cost for the Hammer?? Wtf! Whats the point of that? Of all the things that need to be corrected, you made THAT a priority? Jesus. It's already 8000 power, was that not expensive enough? Weird ass decision to make.
Cuz of the foundation glitch. Annoying but oh well.
RIP Peep
That's cool & all, but when r u gonna get round to fixing the gnasher? you know, the staple weapon that the MP of this game is almost entirely built around. I'm so sick of the gow4 gnasher, it's so broken >.< i know they're inconsistent in all gears games, but this one knocks them all out of the park.
Gow4 needs the Gow1 atmosphere!  
Me haz twitter & youtube :)  
Discover the truth of the Carmine family for yourself!  

Will TU3 fix the stats page dissapearing for gears of war 4?  

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/where-is-the-gow-4-stats-page-disappearing-after-re-up/de02ad30-a020-444a-920c-9864bde26473/posts
Web issues are different from game items. I have already alerted the web team on this.
Vem update 3.0
This is a great positive step foward. I really hope see the new changes take the community upwards
| My YouTube channel: AhMaZe RaNgeR| Be sure to follow me on Twitter for news @AhMaZeRaNgeR | Watch me on Twitch | Gears Forum Community Events Host. News www.gfce.weebly.com
Can we please get an exact rundown on to how exactly Rankings are determined? What is the algorithm based on? Wins / KD / Any clarification would be amazing. I don't even know what to aim for....
Yea they need a better system for Ranked. I rank up after a loss haha, on multiple occasions across different modes. It's kinda funny, I laugh every time it's happened. I've never gone down a rank either, even after having a string of bad games. So yea I'm confused as to what is going on behind the scenes. They should just copy League or something, and make people really earn those promotions.
What about the "connection to the server timed out"?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 92