6. 65
  7. 66
  8. ...
  9. 83
This game becomes more unplayable with each TU 
Had no issues with the first ed. 
TU1 the gnasher changed 
TU2 the way the characters moved changed and the sponging began 
TU3 People now eat hard aimed gnasher shots to the face while running up on you or shoot you through cover.  
Vs is not enjoyable at all at the moment.
Regarding Horde 

I only play Horde and I am very frustrated when the leaving starts, because I still want to beat the W50 every time. Worst case we are only two players left (splitscreen) and it takes forever or we don't have a chance (insane). 
Therefore: 

Please add quit penalties to harder modes. Make easy diff more social with quitting and join-in-match options or even adding bots. 
You could also split horde into "social" and "I want to stay 50 waves and accept quitting penalties" 

Best regards
Very happy with these maps, I think the torque bow should be added to the rotation on Blood Drive though, like it used to be. Just my preference though.
Someguy00 wrote:

Call me crazy but I think they should fix the problems that cause people to quit maybe? like a normal logical person? Why would you punish someone for wanting to swim in a swamp because every time they put their foot in it, they get bit by an alligator. That doesn't make sense does it? No, what you do is you throw a frag into the swamp blow up all the alligators and once that problem is fixed, there will be no reason to fear swimming in the swamp. .

I'd call you crazy based on reading your previous posts in this thread. You do a lot of complaining about things that aren't problems. Can you name me a game that doesn't have quit penalties for it's competitive ranked modes? Probably not. There is a reason for that, because just like in life, you need penalties to deter people from doing bad things.  

Makes sense, right?  

This game is incredibly stable, I can count on one hand the number of times I've crashed out of a game for any reason. Unless you can give us some kind of tangible example of this alleged "frequent instability", I'm not really interested in this discredited argument.  

"Anyone with common sense can see this as an ideal way to fix a solution"  

... What way? You never actually presented an alternative way for quitters to be handled.  

"It's lazy developer handling that gets you people riled up about quitters."  

Lazy developer handling? What does that even mean?  

No, the thing that gets "us people" riled up about quitters, ARE QUITTERS. This is such a simple concept; people don't like quitters. No idea what is going on in your head dude.  

"The quitters don't do anything but express the same frustration as you"  

What are you talking about? We're frustrated with quitters because they quit when the going gets tough, the quitters are presumably frustrated that they are getting their asses kicked in game. Very different kind of frustration.  

The facts are that people who crash out of a game due to instability are statistical outliers, IE VERY RARE. Most people who have, or will ever quit out of this game are entitled losers who want to achieve a rank higher then they deserve by essentially cheating the system. And in the RARE event that you crash out of the game for some reason, THEY GAVE YOU THE ABILITY TO REJOIN THE MATCH! But apparently that's not good enough for you, even though if you're that worried about quit penalties you can still PLAY SOCIAL! But that also isn't good enough, which makes me think that nothing TC does will be good enough for you, so..  

Just uninstall the game and don't play it. You just seem like you're looking for reasons to hate this game with everything you've got.
I see he never responded to this but instead decided to post more lies and bs about how this game is "totally broken" and how quit penalties "ruined it", despite that being proven objectively false.
Honestly the quit penalties are just another gimmick!!........ 

I still get into games where mass teams quit!!!.........penalties and bans wont change that!! 

For f**k sake!!.....its not just king of the hill and escalation but team death match too!!
"Hello darkness my old friend"
So this are your "big" changes?  
What about 90% of players shotting gnasher pop corns making 10% damage at one arm distance?  
Full diamond team playing against bronce 1?  
Moving slow af because you didn´t bought a 200$ controller or your not playing in pc?  
When you´ve been playing GoW since the firste one came out, this things ruin completely everything...
I feel pike this is more of an excuse. I play witn a regular controller and do great!

I still get into games where mass teams quit!!!.........penalties and bans wont change that!!  
Except every single other competitive videogame has quit penalties in their ranked modes, and they work.  

With that fact in mind, it should be pretty simple to draw the logical conclusion that the current quit penalties are INSUFFICIENT. Though I know many people here struggle with basic logic.  

Not that this is surprising to anyone who has actually played competitive games before, many of us told TC that their dinky little 5 minute time out ban would not be adequate to curb the quitting that cowards do.
Someguy00 wrote:

Except every single other competitive videogame has quit penalties in their ranked modes, and they work.  

With that fact in mind, it should be pretty simple to draw the logical conclusion that the current quit penalties are INSUFFICIENT. Though I know many people here struggle with basic logic.  

Not that this is surprising to anyone who has actually played competitive games before, many of us told TC that their dinky little 5 minute time out ban would not be adequate to curb the quitting that cowards do.
I do agree with you but i dont think all the quitting is not entirely based on rage.....there are other issues causing the quitting that need to be addressed. 

Region hopping, servers, hit detection etc..... 

Playlists need to be revamped. 

We have one social and 2 ranked (consider Core Rank) 

Why have core??.........just merge core and rank together with the competitive game types and have all gametypes in social where players can choose what game type they want to play alone or with a team of five!!......Social already has rolling lobbies and JIP add map voting and it done!! 

Keep all bans to the rank/competitive playlist and make the rewards more appealing to attract serious dedicated players.....i know ppl wont agree but i dont think it will separate the player base badly!!
"Hello darkness my old friend"

I do agree with you but i dont think all the quitting is not entirely based on rage.....there are other issues causing the quitting that need to be addressed.  

Region hopping, servers, hit detection etc.....  

Playlists need to be revamped.  

We have one social and 2 ranked (consider Core Rank)  

Why have core??.........just merge core and rank together with the competitive game types and have all gametypes in social where players can choose what game type they want to play alone or with a team of five!!......Social already has rolling lobbies and JIP add map voting and it done!!  

Keep all bans to the rank/competitive playlist and make the rewards more appealing to attract serious dedicated players.....i know ppl wont agree but i dont think it will separate the player base badly!!
For the most part I agree with you here. They need a better region lock, they also need a ping indicator so players can actually see who is lagging, and how badly.  

Also yeah, comp weapon tuning should be added to all modes, and social should be the core mode.  

I also agree quit penalties can just be for competitive modes, core quitting should have less serious penalties. Also agree on more rewards for competitive modes, it's kind of silly that I only get 80 credits on average for an Execution match, while KOTH or something in core yields double that.
about penalties, 
ok yes but if we stay in three people I have to do massacred by the opposing team??? 

alternative social ok but i want to play with my 5 friends not 1 and i want to play only King of the Hill
Does the COG corpse character have any voice lines or is it like zombie Dom?
"Not anymore. Things have changed... C'mon." 

-Dominic Santiago
Does the COG corpse character have any voice lines or is it like zombie Dom?
He talks like e day and v day gears
Add me on Xbox
GT: RoG Storms 
Add me on PSN
ID: RoG_Storms 
Join my clan here
Just a gamer that likes to talk to like-minded individuals!
I just want to say your horde mode is beyond boring. It's been 3 months? And at this point I turn on gears 2 and 3 horde before I'll touch gears 4. Now I am not mad just sad, I got plenty of play time out of gears 4 for the price, but for a game so new it died so quick. And after the priority's shown by the new owners of the gears franchise I won't touch gears 5. Good first impression guys.
What's everyone's opinion on the state of the hammerburst  

myself i I have to say that I found it quite useless compared to the other spawning weapons and that coalition should buff it
It's useless, I for one loved the Gears 3 version and will not be satisfied until it returns. It never will though. 😊
I play for Keeps!! ...not really...
Guess im going back too gears 3 then
Cons and Pros of this Update  

Cons  
-Shotgun not fixed just worse now  
-Quit Penalties now make any frustrated player forced to stick out a full 30 min or more game of BS  
-Hyped 100s of new skins, gave us really lazy copy paste zombie gears soldier skins I wouldn't wipe my bumbum with (used bumbum cause swearing is badsies on here)  
-Weapon skins are lazy and not worth what they can be scrapped for. Each one should be 10 scrap or less from the poor effort went into all of them  
-Core doesn't have join in progress yet why?  
-Season Pass holders get 20 loot drops for their patience with TC's poor effort shown so far to uphold a promise to season pass holders. We don't want 20 scratch off tickets we want things that we can hold to value and feel special for that regular game holders don't have. God it's not hard to understand at all.  
-Turned bounties into pure crap because you were afraid of us leveling up too fast and "losing interest" in your game which is ironic, because if anything made us lose interest in your game it's your poor treatment of the community, not your leveling up pace.  
-Took a 4000 xp for 1500 koth score bounty and turned it into 3500 xp for 2500 score. Made bounties for horde not worth double for the developer list version of horde even though you did it last update.....I'm sorry but who taught you guys that taking away more and more each update from the fans was a smart idea? Definitely didn't go to college did we?  
-Hammer made more expensive because of completing horde too easily which is silly because it's already difficult enough.  

Pros  
-Turned Elite drop from 3500 to 2000. Took you 3 months....3 MONTHS...to realize that 3500 was a ridiculous price for 5 random cards. But I still refuse to get the elite pack even if it's 500, because of how many times you have burned people like myself with them so no.  
-Red Tiger Sheppard! Omg Red Tiger Sheppard! Jesus Christ thank you so much! For Red Tiger Sheppard! The Card everyone in the world has been asking for! Forget Raam Skorge Myrahh Kantus Dizzy! We have Red Tiger Sheppard! IT'S AMAZING BECAUSE IT'S A SHEPPARD BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A TIGER!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!!!!! THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!.............smh  

Your update is a joke and an insult. Make good off those UIR transactions. Because Gears of War 5. Isn't going to pay your bills coalition. Looks like I'll be seeing you guys at my grocery store bagging soon :)
OK Brenny, whatever you say.... 

Any news on more campaign Content??????
Leffop wrote:
Regarding Horde  

I only play Horde and I am very frustrated when the leaving starts, because I still want to beat the W50 every time. Worst case we are only two players left (splitscreen) and it takes forever or we don't have a chance (insane).  
Therefore:  

Please add quit penalties to harder modes. Make easy diff more social with quitting and join-in-match options or even adding bots.  
You could also split horde into "social" and "I want to stay 50 waves and accept quitting penalties"  

Best regards

You can't easily add quit penalties to Horde because it's a more that you can fail in. They would have to code it to allow quitting after failing and then how many failures? One may be too little, five? Too much.  
Any news on more campaign Content??????
I would guess about a 2 percent chance of more campaign content when they only make simplistic content like skins.
Bad to see people here actually support these useless skins and play for credits to get them. 

Nothing in this Update done to improve horde.  

no option to vote for maps or back out of a lobby. but instead 3000 new skins nobody needs. 

no new characters for horde or just random waves. but instead 3000 new skins nobody needs.  

no quit penalties for horde or an option to join a game in progress. but at least I can fight off 50 waves with one mate and watch his beautiful weapon skin. 

easy fixes which should be in the base game are being ignored but I have 30000 skins to chose from.
Leffop wrote:
Regarding Horde  

Therefore:  

Best regards
No. Just no. Use the free in game LFG option if you want an instant game where everyone will stick out the 50 waves.
War. War never changes. Or does it? War has changed. Did it? The answer is no. Unless it is yes. No, of course it is. It is war!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 62
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. ...
  9. 83