Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey everyone, 

On behalf of TheRazoredEdge, I'm posting this to let everyone know of two awesome Gears of War clubs you can join up on Xbox Live to find other players and match up and play together. This is really helpful if you're struggling to finding teammates or trying to complete tough achievements on any of the Gears of War titles. As we all know, there are some really difficult achievements in the franchise and most do require some people helping out. 

One question you may have on your mind: What is a Club? Well, it's a new feature on Xbox Live allowing players to create clubs of their own or joining a club of their choosing of games players love playing. You can organise gaming sessions within clubs, asking for tips or guidance or simply looking to making new friends. There's limitless fun waiting to be had here! 

Please note whenever you are posting content (screenshots, clips etc) in any of the clubs, make sure it's relevant to the club you are posting it on. This is pretty much our only rule when it comes to content. We like to maintain the club feeds to keep them clean and organised at all times. Other than that, have fun showing off any awesome clips and screenshots you've captured! 

If you would like to request an invitation to the Gears of War Horde Mode Club, click HERE. Alternatively, you can also click the link as shown in my forum signature. (The first "HERE" link) 

If you would like to request an invitation to the Gears of War Multiplayer Club, click HERE. Alternatively, you can also click the link as shown in my forum signature. (The second "HERE" link) 

I am an Admin in both of these clubs so either me or any of the Admins in either of the clubs will send your invitations whenever we can. Soon as you have received your invitations, accept it and you are in! Spread the word over these clubs! Our Horde club is very popular, constisting with over 7,000 members and we want to achieve the same results for our Multiplayer club, which is recently new. 

If you have any questions about any of the clubs, post in there and I'll do my best to answer them, send me a PM, message me on Xbox Live (GT is to the left) or contact @TheRazoredEdge on Twitter. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone join up! :D
Ex-Community Reaper  
Admin of Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs. Request an invite HERE or HERE  
Thanks III LYCAN III for Dark Omen Gnasher ~ Thanks Slipping Flames for Zombie JD  
My Horde 3.0 Thread ~ Clubs Thread ~ Packs Thread  
Hey everyone,  

On behalf of TheRazoredEdge, I'm posting this to let everyone know of two awesome Gears of War clubs you can join up on Xbox Live to find other players and match up and play together. This is really helpful if you're struggling to finding teammates or trying to complete tough achievements on any of the Gears of War titles.  

One question you may have on your mind: What is a Club? Well, it's a new feature on Xbox Live allowing players to create clubs of their own or joining a club of their choosing of games players love playing. You can organise gaming sessions within clubs, ask for tips or guidance or simply looking to making new friends.  

Please note whenever you are posting content (screenshots, clips etc) in any of the clubs, make sure it's relevant to the club you are posting it on. This is pretty much our only rule when it comes to content. We like to maintain the club feeds to keep them clean and organised at all times. Other than that, have fun showing off any awesome clips and screenshots you've captured!  

If you would like to request an invitation to the Gears of War Horde Mode Club, click HERE. Alternatively, you can also click the link as shown in my forum signature.  

If you would like to request an invitation to the Gears of War Multiplayer Club, click HERE. Alternatively, you can also click the link as shown in my forum signature.  

I am an Admin in both of these clubs so either me or any of the Admins in either of the clubs will send your invitations whenever we can. Soon as you have received your invitations, accept it and you are in!  

If you have any questions about any of the clubs, send me a PM here, message me on Xbox Live (GT is to the left) or contact @TheRazoredEdge on Twitter.  

Looking forward to seeing everyone join up! :D
very cool man, the LFG for UE has been a ghost town, hopefully I can get people to play UE with in the multiplayer club, still trying to get my seriously achievement :/
Missing Forum Badge  

Watch This Laggy ****** Grenade  

https://twitch.tv/capnjacksparo: <==== He Streams Gears 4 on Twitch  

"Well, we're not here to sell cookies... So they know something's up."
very cool man, the LFG for UE has been a ghost town, hopefully I can get people to play UE with in the multiplayer club, still trying to get my seriously achievement :/
Hopefully you will achieve that soon. It's a shame the player base has declined on UE.
Ex-Community Reaper  
Admin of Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs. Request an invite HERE or HERE  
Thanks III LYCAN III for Dark Omen Gnasher ~ Thanks Slipping Flames for Zombie JD  
Big fan of the Horde club. I will never go back to public matches when trying to go 50 waves. 👍
Big fan of the Horde club. I will never go back to public matches when trying to go 50 waves. 👍
Me too. Definitely has been a big benefit especially for getting my Insane achievements, which I doubt I would have got in Public.
Ex-Community Reaper  
Thanks for this, I'll be sure to join the Horde club.
Anthony Carmine Status: KIA  
Benjamin Carmine Status: KIA  
Clayton Carmine Status: Active  
D.Carmine Status: Unknown (Most Likely Active)  
Fredo Carmine Status: Unknown  
Gary Carmine Status: Unknown  

#TheCarmineFamilyLivesOn
Hey man thanks for this, let's see who's a "bad community" now ! (Damn casuals, lol.)
Legacy Maps and Characters Poll  

Horde Suggestions  

LESS SKINS, MORE CHARACTERS WE LOVE!  

#theronstime #palaceguardstime  

Who wants toast?
the gfc has a xbox club too ,The GFC Club
XBOX COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR (*) GzB bEAST COAST/Auto Crew/GFCMOD Former EPIC REAPER  
retired GFC @neilpezz and Baby im a Star  
BearDown
Thanks for this, I'll be sure to join the Horde club.

Taekick17 wrote:
Hey man thanks for this, let's see who's a "bad community" now ! (Damn casuals, lol.)
Great! Thanks for joining up guys! :)
Ex-Community Reaper  
The funny thing is I joined the horde club earlier tonight after seeing your signature a couple of nights ago.  
Had a little browse through the feed and looks just the thing I'm looking for.  
So hopefully will teaming up with some fellow members over the weekend for some hardcore.  
(not confident for insane yet).  
UK horde player.  

Please don't invite me to play versus on Xbox I don't play versus and won't join.
I requested to join! Awesome idea here.
The funny thing is I joined the horde club earlier tonight after seeing your signature a couple of nights ago.  
Had a little browse through the feed and looks just the thing I'm looking for.  
So hopefully will teaming up with some fellow members over the weekend for some hardcore.  
(not confident for insane yet).  
We have plenty of players playing Insane every day so you will have no doubt getting games going. You have no need to worry about quitters as 99.9% of the players in the Club will stay the whole 50 waves. This is perfect for you to get your Insane Classes achievements if you haven't unlocked them yet.
Ex-Community Reaper  
I´m allready in the Horde Club & i´ll Defenetly join the Multiplayer Club as well.
Gnasher all the Way !!!.  

Don´t Hate the Player, hate Your Game.  
Heh, I actually avoided clubs because I thought public would provide more variation and challenge. But lately people in public are driving me crazy so I am going to give this a shot. 
Thanks!
Bakspatel wrote:
Heh, I actually avoided clubs because I thought public would provide more variation and challenge. But lately people in public are driving me crazy so I am going to give this a shot.  
Thanks!
Yes please do! You won't regret it. :)
Ex-Community Reaper  
I've had more luck finding Horde partners in the "Gears of War Official Club" group than in the actual Horde group. I usually check both (as well as GFC).
< GoW: 55/57 >< GoW2: 79/79 >< GoW3: 82/82 >< GoWJ: 70/70 >< GoWUE: 56/56 >< GoW4: 122/123 >
FritzztirF wrote:
I've had more luck finding Horde partners in the "Gears of War Official Club" group than in the actual Horde group. I usually check both (as well as GFC).
I know that club has a larger member base than the Horde Mode club. As long as you're getting Horde games either searching there or the Horde club, it's fine by me. Anything is an improvement than searching in Public Horde.
Ex-Community Reaper  
I joined the horde club with my alt - AlienStrike and it was the best thing I have done for horde mode. 
So helpful and it ensures you have a group who will not attempt to play race for the power (I play scout a lot) =D 
Join up people, the more the better! More people = more opportunities to play a better quality game with fewer delays. 

Great job R3SP3CT V3NGFUL
I joined the horde club with my alt - AlienStrike and it was the best thing I have done for horde mode.  
So helpful and it ensures you have a group who will not attempt to play race for the power (I play scout a lot) =D  
Join up people, the more the better! More people = more opportunities to play a better quality game with fewer delays.  

Great job R3SP3CT V3NGFUL
Hey and thanks! 

Like he said folks, join up if you haven't yet. :)
Ex-Community Reaper  
Just sent an invite request. =) Don't mind having more options when getting a horde game going.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2