[Locked] Gearsmas 2016 is over! Happy New Year!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10
Really great idea - the antlers on Swarm are classic! 

Great to announce these and release shortly after the Developer Playlists, so I had a bunch of credits saved up!
can u fix the Ranked Match on pc is not working i can play quickplay or play special Event???????
TC Octus  

Will we be able to spend our scrap on the UIR characters?  

I've actually been saving all my scrap, hoping for the day I might be able to spend scrap on these guys.
Is anyone else having a hard time getting the ginger bread lancer skin? I keep getting everything else but that. :/ already spent 30,000 credits just need that one skin to complete collection.
Is anyone else having a hard time getting the ginger bread lancer skin? I keep getting everything else but that. :/ already spent 30,000 credits just need that one skin to complete collection.
I have gotten it 5 times already. I myself can't seem to get the gnasher and snub one haha.
Homage to Delta Squad trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i845BlQxeTk  

Bloodmoon Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY2U7dE7BK0&t  

Raging Buccaneer Easter Egg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD_oF9HLI9k
PECONE wrote:
Why are there only 3 cards per pack? In every other pack there are 5 cards and here we see only 3...again is that greed? Buy more packs and get less cards??? Merry Christmas to you too.
Would be nice if they gave one special pack to season pass holders. Whenever a new pack launches, SP get one, or 50% off on all Microtransactions.
u know whats going on with gears of war 4 squad offline
TC Octus wrote:

Speaking of the UIR, fans have hunted down many an Easter Egg in our Campaign – but there might be something new to find on December 25. Good luck in your Easter Egg hunt Gears fans!
I'm french and i don't understand...  
What you want to say by '' Easter Egg hunt '' on December 25 ?
Just a french fan of Gears...
Furyan76 wrote:

TC Octus wrote:

Speaking of the UIR, fans have hunted down many an Easter Egg in our Campaign – but there might be something new to find on December 25. Good luck in your Easter Egg hunt Gears fans!

I'm french and i don't understand...  
What you want to say by '' Easter Egg hunt '' on December 25 ?
He means bonus content: Wikipedia on Easter eggs.
I play Gears too much. Apparently 150,000+ kills in Gears 2... Total kills, the only stat that counts ;)  

Join our Gears 4 PC Discord. We organise competitive 10 man games every day!
DzyDvl76 wrote:

PECONE wrote:
Why are there only 3 cards per pack? In every other pack there are 5 cards and here we see only 3...again is that greed? Buy more packs and get less cards??? Merry Christmas to you too.

Would be nice if they gave one special pack to season pass holders. Whenever a new pack launches, SP get one, or 50% off on all Microtransactions.
This struck me as genius. 
If you would give season pass holders a discount on all pack and micro transaction purchases. 
On the total screen show me what others pay, then show my season pass discount. 
I would love season pass to give me 50% CR off packs, but even it it was 10% CR off pack purchases, it would make me feel like season pass was rewarding me every day.
A Message to TC 

More maps for snowball fight please.
I need to be a high level player but I can't get to my true level (ping, carrying, idiots, blah), so I go as part of a Stacked team with mics against solos to get where I truly belong, at the top.  

I am all, but what am I?
crossplay was awesome, enjoyed it last night. GJ TC hopefully the data comes back and shows that perhaps xbox 1 and PC players can play together. super fun even though I got my a$$ handed to me.
Yes I am an abomination...PC player who uses an Xbox controller. Due to this, we get no aim assist!
TC Octus  

Will we be able to spend our scrap on the UIR characters?  

I've actually been saving all my scrap, hoping for the day I might be able to spend scrap on these guys.
Scrap is usually not usable on 'Out of Series' packs (like Gearsmas, 10th Anniversary, UIR etc). It's more for getting Cards from the 'Series' collections. 

That said, there may be a lot more stuff in the future to spend your Scrap on (on top of the Craft Only characters and so on).
Senior Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC
xGeoThumbs wrote:
Thanks TC and merry Gearsmas!  

BTW, I would love it if the santa hat and antlers were permanently part of the festive character skins.  

I am also insanely interested in finding the campaign easter egg. Is it UIR related? Is it only discoverable on the 25th, or permanently in the game after?

It can only be discovered on the 25th. That's all I'll say :) Happy hunting! 
Im super disappointed Snowball fight isnt included in the crossplay. I was really looking forward to playing it but getting into matches is painfull. Any chance this could get worked in before the event is up?

We discussed it as a potential inclusion but we haven't made a decision on Crossplay as a whole yet - still discussing options / data / feedback. Maybe for future events. 
So I assume somebody has mentioned the bug with Snowball Fight? Disappearing weapons when you pick up a meat shield?
That's intentional.
Senior Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC
I get the whole ugly sweater theme they are following but seriously they could of added a few "Rarer" items in the packs...... Didn't enjoy this and totally missed out on the Black Steel eSports Packs Which im totally bummed about because those were really sweet sets and characters....I do like the Chuzz Emblem from the 16th and the Ice Boomshot on the 27th (even though i did miss the 16th, i will not miss the 27th!) I do hope they continue with these Daily and Short timed events both free along with paid (As long as it isnt for an ugly sweater contest, i can do that for free) It's something unique and showing certain players do dedicate more time to the game than others.
Am I missing something or do I actually have to continuously buy packs for 99 cents if I want them? 

They should really add bulk options for these kinds of things. 20 packs for $20 or something (similar to how overwatch does lootcrates). This is so tedious having buy them individually.
I get the whole ugly sweater theme they are following but seriously they could of added a few "Rarer" items in the packs...... Didn't enjoy this and totally missed out on the Black Steel eSports Packs Which im totally bummed about because those were really sweet sets and characters....I do like the Chuzz Emblem from the 16th and the Ice Boomshot on the 27th (even though i did miss the 16th, i will not miss the 27th!) I do hope they continue with these Daily and Short timed events both free along with paid (As long as it isnt for an ugly sweater contest, i can do that for free) It's something unique and showing certain players do dedicate more time to the game than others.
Or just more money.
Yeah Gearsmas! It was fun. 

However it should have come with a small subtitle saying "this is actually just here so you have no credits left for the UIR pack and have to spend real money on those". 

It's a real shame. I was enjoying Gearsmas for a while. But in light of today's UIR announcement I see it for what it truly is.
<< MY GEARS SITE >>  
Thanks xSonoshee Team Metal, KrackerKid Paintball, Frenky7 Chrome, Hoffa Web, Coalition Bodied/Straightlined, xlCooRsYIx Totinos, III LYCAN III HydroRed/Tattoo
Yeah Gearsmas! It was fun.  

However it should have come with a small subtitle saying "this is actually just here so you have no credits left for the UIR pack and have to spend real money on those".  

It's a real shame. I was enjoying Gearsmas for a while. But in light of today's UIR announcement I see it for what it truly is.
This.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10