[Locked] Gearsmas 2016 is over! Happy New Year!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10
Yeah Gearsmas! It was fun.  

However it should have come with a small subtitle saying "this is actually just here so you have no credits left for the UIR pack and have to spend real money on those".  

It's a real shame. I was enjoying Gearsmas for a while. But in light of today's UIR announcement I see it for what it truly is.
I think that was their plan from the beginning. They knew most of us will stack up credits and to insult us further, they do this. Because of this, there may not be another Gearsmas again as this was the WORST... POSSIBLE... TIME to announce it. Truly destroyed Gearsmas because of greed.
Ex-Community Reaper  
Admin of Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs. Request an invite HERE or HERE  
Thanks III LYCAN III for Dark Omen Gnasher ~ Thanks Slipping Flames for Zombie JD  
My Horde 3.0 Thread ~ Clubs Thread ~ Packs Thread  
I WOULD BE BETTER THAN 5 CHARTS INSTED 3 !!!!!

Yeah Gearsmas! It was fun.  

However it should have come with a small subtitle saying "this is actually just here so you have no credits left for the UIR pack and have to spend real money on those".  

It's a real shame. I was enjoying Gearsmas for a while. But in light of today's UIR announcement I see it for what it truly is.

I think that was their plan from the beginning. They knew most of us will stack up credits and to insult us further, they do this. Because of this, there may not be another Gearsmas again as this was the WORST... POSSIBLE... TIME to announce it. Truly destroyed Gearsmas because of greed.
I'm absolutely certain it was their plan since the beginning!
<< MY GEARS SITE >>  
Thanks xSonoshee Team Metal, KrackerKid Paintball, Frenky7 Chrome, Hoffa Web, Coalition Bodied/Straightlined, xlCooRsYIx Totinos, III LYCAN III HydroRed/Tattoo
I have bought OVER 50'000 worth of credits on gearsmas packs and cannot get the festive tree lancer, what gives???? THIS RNG sucks
I bought 53 gearsmas packs and I still don't have JD's card neither the Festive Tree boomshot. 

53 Goddam packs!! thats 21,200 credits. 

ITS REALLY FRUSTRATED.
I bought 53 gearsmas packs and I still don't have JD's card neither the Festive Tree boomshot.  

53 Goddam packs!! thats 21,200 credits.  

ITS REALLY FRUSTRATED.
Take comfort in the fact that Festive JD is the single worst designed and silliest looking (not in a good way) character in Gears history. If you get him you may use him once. But never again after that. 

Festive Kait on the other hand is actually pretty cool. I don't play as female characters really, but I do actually think she's great. Particularly at this time of year.
<< MY GEARS SITE >>  
Thanks xSonoshee Team Metal, KrackerKid Paintball, Frenky7 Chrome, Hoffa Web, Coalition Bodied/Straightlined, xlCooRsYIx Totinos, III LYCAN III HydroRed/Tattoo
Took me 28k but I got everything. Now to grind for UIR.
I have spent WAY OVER 300,000 credits to get absolutly NOTHING BUT DUPLICATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I Got EVERY SINGLE item but the Snowman Lancer and one of the Gnasher skins the DAY THIS DROPPED!!!! It is the 24th and It has been a F@&KING NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!! Its EXACTLY like the stupid 10 years of gears pack!!!!! 

STOP with allowing duplicates in packs like these. Im not paying EXTRA money to get these or the overpriced UIR packs. (I already made the mistake of getting the crappy overpriced Season pass!)  
It not worth the F@&king grind to get these because of the 0% payoff. 

plus all the "micro" transactions are killing the game and Gears/Coalation reputation to a money grubbing company. 

LISTEN TO YOUR FANS OR THIS WILL BE A FAILURE LIKE JUDGEMENT!!!!!
Anyone figure out the Christmas store surprise related to Campaign/UIR???
Any update as to whether the Easter Egg is live in the Campaign yet?
Ex-Community Reaper  
Admin of Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs. Request an invite HERE or HERE  
Thanks III LYCAN III for Dark Omen Gnasher ~ Thanks Slipping Flames for Zombie JD  
My Horde 3.0 Thread ~ Clubs Thread ~ Packs Thread  
So has anyone found the easter egg? We didn't get further than this because of our timezone: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/gearsmas-easter-egg-with-video-by-et3rn4l-cole-and-help-from-xgeothumbs-news-updates-in-1st-post/46731e34-551f-4601-a7ae-00ad1ec6dce5/posts
Why are we slowly grinding credits on past games' maps to unlock RNG packs for a chance of past games' characters?  

Homage to Delta Squad trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i845BlQxeTk  
Have been trying to get the gingerbread skin for the lancer, all i get is duplicates lol. 
I take it just random and luck for the items.
OMG! 

December 16th: Chuzzmas Emblem I LOSt THIS D: 
December 27th: Ice Boomshot Skin here i go :P
Can you do something about the amount of duplicates we get in these packs I understand a few but I've opened up over 50 packs and I keep getting the same gingerbread boom shot and I need the Nasher and the Lancer I mean it's ridiculous and I had the same problem with the 10th anniversary I had everything except for the Lancer and I Must have had to open another 50 packs before I actually got the one I needed! 

Or add an option at the beginning to just pay 10 bucks and get everything in the pack
Or at the very least let them be craftable with the scrap we get from all the damn duplicates
Can you do something about the amount of duplicates we get in these packs I understand a few but I've opened up over 50 packs and I keep getting the same gingerbread boom shot and I need the Nasher and the Lancer I mean it's ridiculous and I had the same problem with the 10th anniversary I had everything except for the Lancer and I Must have had to open another 50 packs before I actually got the one I needed!  

Or add an option at the beginning to just pay 10 bucks and get everything in the pack

Or at the very least let them be craftable with the scrap we get from all the damn duplicates
Try "Editing" your posts instead of spamming a forum please. Also. TC left the building last I checked on these matters.
Hey TC, my only Gearsmas wish is that you implement an effin Region Lock please and thank you. 

Then after the region lock, do me a solid and add in a ping limitation, if you have X amount of ping you get dropped.  

This will clear up tons of "inconsistency issues" that people are whining about that don't know what the real issue is.
Crecian wrote:

Try "Editing" your posts instead of spamming a forum please. Also. TC left the building last I checked on these matters.
Sorry I don't mean to spam but two messages is hardly spamming buddy! And as far as them leaving the building on this that's fine but for future events it would be nice!
Gauge95 wrote:
I have spent WAY OVER 300,000 credits to get absolutly NOTHING BUT DUPLICATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I Got EVERY SINGLE item but the Snowman Lancer and one of the Gnasher skins the DAY THIS DROPPED!!!! It is the 24th and It has been a F@&KING NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!! Its EXACTLY like the stupid 10 years of gears pack!!!!!  

STOP with allowing duplicates in packs like these. Im not paying EXTRA money to get these or the overpriced UIR packs. (I already made the mistake of getting the crappy overpriced Season pass!)  
It not worth the F@&king grind to get these because of the 0% payoff.  

plus all the "micro" transactions are killing the game and Gears/Coalation reputation to a money grubbing company.  

LISTEN TO YOUR FANS OR THIS WILL BE A FAILURE LIKE JUDGEMENT!!!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one upset about this it's true and TC needs to listen and fix this or I and many others are going to walk away from this game and series which is sad Because it's a favorite of mine but making us grind for duplicates all day and night or pay an insane amount because you have to have 100 packs or more and still not get everything and there's only 28 items is a joke. Why can there not be like a challenge to complete to get the skins or allow us to craft the items with all the scrap from the duplicates I don't understand not having that option other than being greedy and wanting us to spend more money!!!!
it's the 27th. anything new announced about Gearsmas? Like Double XP or anything? Also...Am I blind? I hvae not nor have I ever seen these UIR packs in the store.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10