Had Any Good/Bad Pack Draws? Post Them Here!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Hey everyone, 

So I had a little look around for the forums for this kind of thread. Turns out I couldn't find any so I decided to take the liberty to make one myself. 

Anyway for a bit of banter and fun, you can post your screenshots or telling any stories to show off any Pack draws you've got from purchasing any of the Packs. They can be good, they can be bad, it's all in the matter of fun having a look what others have got. As I said before, I can't find a thread similar to this so please use this thread to keep your screenshots of Pack draws here. 

This is not a thread to complain about the RNG system specifically or how overpriced you may or may not think the Packs are. I don't mind if it's a bit of banter joking around with other users here as that's fine. There are plenty of other threads discussing those topics so please use utilise the search function to find any active discussions on those. You may think I'm being bossy but I like to keep it positive as I can here.  

To start things off, here are my Top 3 draws below. 

Looking forward to seeing some awesome draws! 

Update 15/2/17 - OneDrive Tutorial added. Scroll further down the page to find out how to use OneDrive to post screenshots onto the forums. 

---------------------- 

In-depth Picture Tutorial using OneDrive 

People have asked how to post their screenshots here. To help you, here's a tutorial how to post them using OneDrive (the way I posted mine). 

1. On your Xbox One, go to the Game DVR app to view your captures and screenshots. 

2. When you selected a screenshot, press "Start" (the button with 3 small horizental lines) using your Xbox One controller to bring up a drop menu. As shown in the image below, click "Share." 

Note: I do apologise with the quality of the image. I did this on my phone as it would have taken too much time setting up my laptop, using my streaming software just for screenshots. 

3. After clicking "Share", a further drop menu will appear. As shown in the next image below, click "OneDrive." This will automatically download the image onto the Onedrive segment of your Microsoft account associated with your gamertag. 

Note: Again, I apologise for the quality of the picture. 

4. After you have shared the screenshots you want, type "onedrive.com" in the address bar of your Internet Browser and log in with the Microsoft account associated with your gamertag. 

5. Click the "Photos" tab on the left hand side of your OneDrive account. This will take you to your all photos in chronological order. Your screenshots will be there. 

6. Click the screenshots, which will take you to a full-sized image of the screenshot you clicked as shown in the image below. 

7. You may have noticed a toolbar of options on top of your screenshot. One of them is "Embed" (this may not show up visibly on the toolbar. Instead, click the "..." option to bring up "Embed"). Click "Embed to bring up a side-menu shown in the next image below. 

8. In the side-menu, there's a button called "Generate." Click "Generate" to create a URL exclusively for sharing the image in any blog or website. Look at the next image below. 

Note: You may see a "Include HTML tags" tick box. Do NOT tick it. It will not post the picture. 

9. Within the side-menu, you can chose the size of the image you want it to be posted at. Below is the URL needed to post the image in the forums. Copy the URL. 

10. After copying the URL, return to the forums (or in this case, this thread) and above the post box is a toolbar of options.  

11. Click the Image option (the second one from the right) to take you to a text box which will allow you to post the created URL from Onedrive. 

12. After performing steps 1 - 11 successfully, your picture will appear and you've done it! 

---------------------- 

If you haven't set up OneDrive associated with your Microsoft account, it really is that simple. It only takes around 5 - 10 minutes after following the on-screen prompts. 

Anyway, I hope this helps anyone needing help how to post their Pack screenshots. Of course, there are other ways using photo-storing or image-sharing websites which you may be aware of.
Ex-Community Reaper  
Admin of Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs. Request an invite HERE or HERE  
Thanks III LYCAN III for Dark Omen Gnasher ~ Thanks Slipping Flames for Zombie JD  
My Horde 3.0 Thread ~ Clubs Thread ~ Packs Thread  
all of my packs are bad
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER PLS: https://twitter.com/AyyLmaoTV  

Verified Youtuber: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKUAVy2Kd0vAsu1D89y7ujg
I don't have a picture but I got Black Steel Kait, Reyna and the Retro on my first eSports supporter pack.
Kait is great but for Myrrah I'll wait.
Ooooh I like this idea. I'll post here after my mass pack opening >:)
YouTube | Twitter | Twitch  
Current Giveaway: None  
Forum Lurker --- Embry Star Recipient
DeeVa wrote:
I don't have a picture but I got Black Steel Kait, Reyna and the Retro on my first eSports supporter pack.

Pretty good! I've brought 2 when they were out a few days ago. Luck wasn't on my side unfortunately. :( 
Ooooh I like this idea. I'll post here after my mass pack opening >:)
Please do! Hopefully RNGesus is on your side :)
Ex-Community Reaper  
Admin of Gears of War Horde Mode and Multiplayer Clubs. Request an invite HERE or HERE  
Thanks III LYCAN III for Dark Omen Gnasher ~ Thanks Slipping Flames for Zombie JD  
Here are a few of my favorite packs I've opened: 

Awesome! 

Did you open these directly from this site? I haven't saw them layed out like mine. They look better pictured how you've done it.
Ex-Community Reaper  
This was one of my most memorable  

Awesome!  

Did you open these directly from this site? I haven't saw them layed out like mine. They look better pictured how you've done it.
Yeah, I think these were all opened from the Gears of War website. 

Awesome Operations Pack, Civilian Kiwi!
I had some amazing picks today. A few Epics from standard booster packs (400 credits) and TWO Legendaries from Operations pack on the same day; and I only bought 2 as well! What are the chances?! 

I have to find my picture on my Xbox and post to hear but I got 3 black steel swarm in one pack. Never had such luck with this crap
Quit blowing yourselves up, that's not how we win wars!
Pulled a double legendary drop off an operations pack the other day, no screenshot. 

One I did save for posterity, or indeed a thread such as this.... 

(Can't lie...I did giggle...) 
FM Towns fan
Wheelaa1 wrote:
Pulled a double legendary drop off an operations pack the other day, no screenshot.  

One I did save for posterity, or indeed a thread such as this....  

(Can't lie...I did giggle...)  
Wow. I'm questioning whether or not this is legit but I'm so glad I don't need to buy Horde Packs any more. 

Tough luck there mate.
Ex-Community Reaper  
Lol, of course it's legit (you can check my Xbox captures), got it back in late Nov. ;) I already had that skill maxed too haha.  

Still buying horde packs though as I do ok on the scrap from them.
FM Towns fan
I think I win guys... 

I think I win guys...  

I hate you with a passion. RNGsus is with you
I squealed like a little girl when I was hovering over and saw 3 legendaries

I squealed like a little girl when I was hovering over and saw 3 legendaries
Not only that, but you got the 3 best black steel characters.. in a single pack.
I think I win guys...  

Amaze-balls! I wouldn't buy another eSports Pack again if I had that draw. 

Well, unless there's someone who managed to score 4 Legendaries in a draw, this is a winner so far :)
Ex-Community Reaper  
My packs have been atrocious, OP this is a great idea for a thread. 

I will post my results in future.
WHEN EVER IM ON...IT'S REPO TIME!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5