So I had a little look around for the forums for this kind of thread. Turns out I couldn't find any so I decided to take the liberty to make one myself.
Anyway for a bit of banter and fun, you can post your screenshots or telling any stories to show off any Pack draws you've got from purchasing any of the Packs. They can be good, they can be bad, it's all in the matter of fun having a look what others have got. As I said before, I can't find a thread similar to this so please use this thread to keep your screenshots of Pack draws here.
This is not a thread to complain about the RNG system specifically or how overpriced you may or may not think the Packs are. I don't mind if it's a bit of banter joking around with other users here as that's fine. There are plenty of other threads discussing those topics so please use utilise the search function to find any active discussions on those. You may think I'm being bossy but I like to keep it positive as I can here.
To start things off, here are my Top 3 draws below.
Looking forward to seeing some awesome draws!
Update 15/2/17 - OneDrive Tutorial added. Scroll further down the page to find out how to use OneDrive to post screenshots onto the forums.
In-depth Picture Tutorial using OneDrive
People have asked how to post their screenshots here. To help you, here's a tutorial how to post them using OneDrive (the way I posted mine).
1. On your Xbox One, go to the Game DVR app to view your captures and screenshots.
2. When you selected a screenshot, press "Start" (the button with 3 small horizental lines) using your Xbox One controller to bring up a drop menu. As shown in the image below, click "Share."
Note: I do apologise with the quality of the image. I did this on my phone as it would have taken too much time setting up my laptop, using my streaming software just for screenshots.
3. After clicking "Share", a further drop menu will appear. As shown in the next image below, click "OneDrive." This will automatically download the image onto the Onedrive segment of your Microsoft account associated with your gamertag.
Note: Again, I apologise for the quality of the picture.
4. After you have shared the screenshots you want, type "onedrive.com" in the address bar of your Internet Browser and log in with the Microsoft account associated with your gamertag.
5. Click the "Photos" tab on the left hand side of your OneDrive account. This will take you to your all photos in chronological order. Your screenshots will be there.
6. Click the screenshots, which will take you to a full-sized image of the screenshot you clicked as shown in the image below.
7. You may have noticed a toolbar of options on top of your screenshot. One of them is "Embed" (this may not show up visibly on the toolbar. Instead, click the "..." option to bring up "Embed"). Click "Embed to bring up a side-menu shown in the next image below.
8. In the side-menu, there's a button called "Generate." Click "Generate" to create a URL exclusively for sharing the image in any blog or website. Look at the next image below.
Note: You may see a "Include HTML tags" tick box. Do NOT tick it. It will not post the picture.
9. Within the side-menu, you can chose the size of the image you want it to be posted at. Below is the URL needed to post the image in the forums. Copy the URL.
10. After copying the URL, return to the forums (or in this case, this thread) and above the post box is a toolbar of options.
11. Click the Image option (the second one from the right) to take you to a text box which will allow you to post the created URL from Onedrive.
12. After performing steps 1 - 11 successfully, your picture will appear and you've done it!
If you haven't set up OneDrive associated with your Microsoft account, it really is that simple. It only takes around 5 - 10 minutes after following the on-screen prompts.
Anyway, I hope this helps anyone needing help how to post their Pack screenshots. Of course, there are other ways using photo-storing or image-sharing websites which you may be aware of.