3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 25

clown game
I think if they were gonna patch in offline horde they would have said something about it already. All they care about is making more money and adding offline horde wouldn't make them any money. It's halo 5 all over again. But at least halo 5 specified that there would be no splitscreen offline play before it released. The coalition lied and got people's hopes up with saying all game modes would be playable offline and online. Obviously they don't care for people without great internet but they wanted to trick us into buying the game anyway.
Had I known this I wouldn't have bought the game... they got my money I guess 😥 
I just found out that u can't play horde offline, please bring awareness to this because this is a big issue. All gears of war games in the past allowed offline horde mode and it gave value to the game, taking it out leaves very few options to play when u don't have a consistently good internet. I would like to spread the word so that people know before they buy the game that horde can't be played without Xbox live gold.
Zakarot22 wrote:
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/09/gears-of-war-4-reveals-offline-lan-free-matchmaking-dlc-smooth-4k-on-pc/  

http://www.co-optimus.com/article/14511/cross-platform-play-lan-support-and-more-confirmed-for-gears-of-war-4.html  

everyone on this site needs to click these two links. It's proof that they lied and said offline lan play would be supported in horde. It was the only reason I bought this game. I had no reason to believe offline horde wouldn't be in this game. See for yourselves
Pr4wny wrote:

HixBot wrote:
It's amazing how many single post accounts are in this thread. Goes to show how important this feature is to the fan base. People are creating their first account and posting their frustration after notice the feature is missing. Considering that forum users are just a small snapshot of the entire fanbase, I'd say their are tens of thousands of Gears fans that are enraged about the lack of offline horde. TC may be thinking, hey we've already got their money, there's no financial gain in resolving this issue for the fans.  

TC need to wake up and provide this feature in a patch, or Gears 5 will be a big flop.

I was seriously tempted to purchase an X1 just for Gears 4 (I have a PS4, so I've already purchased most other cross-gen AAAs). Like others I live with somewhat patchy internet - but not to worry, in the past offline Horde has always a great alternative to online multiplayer, as well as being a mode I could play with a mate over some beers.  

You will have a purchase TC/ Microsoft, if you can just patch in offline Horde for Gears 4 - if not, I just can't justify spending the money hoping that my internet will be reliable enough...  

It's silly enough paying £300 just for one game, but to not be able to play 100% of game modes offline is even sillier...
Word, to both of you. 
And i don't want to be forced to pay for XBL Gold, i just wanna play offline, for god's sake. Looks that this would be the last Gears i've bought.
I mean sure it works pretty good when your playing solo and has most of the features of offline. However not being able to play it offline was not only never once mentioned. I really hope they look at this thread and fix this issue. I have a feeling if they made an offline horde mode update it would also fix the lack of split screen support for horde mode(which was also said to be in all game modes). Would win them some love from the community and kill two of the biggest grips PVE people seem to have with the game.
Zakarot22 wrote:
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/09/gears-of-war-4-reveals-offline-lan-free-matchmaking-dlc-smooth-4k-on-pc/  

http://www.co-optimus.com/article/14511/cross-platform-play-lan-support-and-more-confirmed-for-gears-of-war-4.html  

everyone on this site needs to click these two links. It's proof that they lied and said offline lan play would be supported in horde. It was the only reason I bought this game. I had no reason to believe offline horde wouldn't be in this game. See for yourselves
Glad to see other people spreading these links, man!
Would be great to have an official response from TC on this topic.  

At the very least they should tell us why it's impossible not to have an offline-horde, and to be up front and say "all you guys spending money on horde packs...just letting you know your 'investment' is actually just a very expensive rental because eventually horde will die completely and we don't ever plan to prevent its death". If they could actually give us a valid reason...even one reason...then maybe it would disappears a little of the anger and we might understand. But they remain silent and instead just push their DLC. 

That is the very least they should have already done by now. In reality, they should have told us all this before release, and seeing as they never did they should instead be telling us all about the patch they're currently working on to enable offline-private horde.  

I've been following posts by a bunch of the official forum members here, and most of them aren't posting much. The ones who are posting (maybe about one or two posts a day) haven't mentioned horde other than to confirm yes it's online-only.
<< MY GEARS SITE >>  
Thanks xSonoshee Team Metal, KrackerKid Paintball, Frenky7 Chrome, Hoffa Web, Coalition Bodied/Straightlined, xlCooRsYIx Totinos, III LYCAN III HydroRed/Tattoo
Hey whats up everyone, I just wanted to sign up and give my two cents on "Horde 3.0". I've been a Die Hard Gears fan since day one, and I mean all games / all DLC's which adds up to only God knows how much money. But, I did it loyally and happily. And my favorite was Gears 3. Not only the lengthy and Badass Campaign but the introduction of Horde mode with all the maps and unlocked characters and weapon skins. I couldn't even imagine how many hours / days my Girlfriend and I have put in on that game and how much fun we had. I couldn't even begin to explain how excited I was for Gears 4 and the return of Horde mode. But I too failed to read early enough that it was going to be "Online Only" which would have broke my damn heart and MAY have changed my mind about purchasing the game altogether because, I recently moved out into the country (and I mean Boonies) where our internet options are VERY limited. We had to choose the best of the worst really. I'm sad to say but, if this does not get changed anytime soon then they lost yet another long time and loyal fan.
I faced a problem where I joined one friend, then searched for a horde game. He needed to go, and he was the squad leader. Once he left, it took me out of the game too. Not good.
That sucks!!! Was about to buy it... Thank God I read this threat. Horde mode is the only thing kept Gears 3 alive, at least offline.
At the very least they should tell us why it's impossible not to have an offline-horde, and to be up front and say "all you guys spending money on horde packs...just letting you know your 'investment' is actually just a very expensive rental because eventually horde will die completely and we don't ever plan to prevent its death".
Absolutely essential point to make, right here.  

If it truly is impossible to make it playable Offline (and I don't believe for a second that it is), then it has a guaranteed death date. I'll go back and play Horde 2.0 forever, as long as my Xboxes hold up, and I'd love to be able to do th same with 3.0.
Just here to say that i am also dissapointed with no offline Horde mode. Also offline bots are totally possible. The ore transporter elevator level clearly proves that in campaign. I think this is a HUGE missed chance for a great feature of the game, but to find out you cant play it without internet at all? Horrible. Love the game so far, but this is a big negative for me personally. 
Please give us offline Horde and bots!!!
This is absolute BS. Horde should have off-line
Yeah it needs to be offline, they need more original characters! Carmines, original Marcus Dom etc, onyx gears
Resident evil revelations 2 can do the offline splitscreen with achievement system on pc. 

Why gears of war 4 can't?
They need to bring versus,horde and offline ranking back.
Gears 4 failed so bad by not have Laval multiplayer and local horde and don't say there is local multiplayer becouse lan does not count it's just barely there for us to use it I need a officials offline local multiplayer and horde come on add a offline lock crates for users that don't pay for Xbox live so they can still enjoy your new items and characters and pay for a season pass mowing they can still play it offline cause I was going to get the 100$ version but I cancelled my game like a lot of others did to so do you want my money and all the veterens of gears as well the fix this messed up now I feel bad cause if you buy the game on disc and if you have no internet the game comes broken cause nothiqng works
Ok so, i'm glad atleast offline versus has the option for bots- YAY!!!! 
i don't think it has rank though, like gears 2 did, letting you know how much kills, deaths etc, that was an awesome feature, imo for offline. 
But i'm very sad that Horde 3.0 the newly awaited version of it doesn't have offline. 
i love horde mode since it's birth at gears 2, it's come a long way, gears judgement's horde was...funny, kinda wished it the same horde as gears 3, but with judement characters... anyways, please update us with the info on the horde mode being an update in the future for offline options.... 
i wouldn't stop playing gears 4 because of it, but it would be a gap that needs filling if it didn't have it..  
Godd job though on the story was epic..
I was really disappointed by the fact that it can't be played offline. I don't see whathe could stop them from implementing it in a future update
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 25