Iron Man Mode on Private Horde?

I am missing something, or is it not possible to Iron Man mode in private? 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Click difficulty, ironman is the last option..... 

How did you not figure that out? Unless you have to beat horde on insane first
ONYX GUARD FOR GEARS 4  

Add the Onyx Guard, ADD HIM. Or her.

I'm not following what you're saying. There is no 'difficulty' tab in private. You just scroll trough the available difficulties on the game setup screen. There is in public, at the very bottome, toggle on/off.  
Also, I beat horde on inconceivable already, so I don't think unlocking is the issue.

I'm not following what you're saying. There is no 'difficulty' tab in private. You just scroll trough the available difficulties on the game setup screen. There is in public, at the very bottome, toggle on/off.  
Also, I beat horde on inconceivable already, so I don't think unlocking is the issue.
Listen carefully, VERY carefully. When you're in a private lobby, select the difficulty, ironman is a toggle option. You can swicth it off and on.  

The difficulty tab is under the map name and beside wave. If you can't figure it out, I don't know what else to tell you 

Did you know you could actually CLICK the difficulty tab, instead of just scrolling? OMG
ONYX GUARD FOR GEARS 4  

there is a difficulty tab.... 
click on it (A or left click) and the difficulty screen appears. 
go down and choose ironman.... done. 

edit: FMJ xXmodzXxX was first
---------------------------------------  
STAY IN THE GAME AND GET RICH!

---------------------------------------  
NO PLAYERS? -> TUTORIAL - Open NAT & working Teredo (PC-Example)  

Listen carefully, VERY carefully. When you're in a private lobby, select the difficulty, ironman is a toggle option. You can swicth it off and on.  

The difficulty tab is under the map name and beside wave. If you can't figure it out, I don't know what else to tell you
Hahahah my man strikes again

there is a difficulty tab....  
click on it (A or left click) and the difficulty screen appears.  
go down and choose ironman.... done.  

edit: FMJ xXmodzXxX was first
Yes, but you were more civil about the situation
ONYX GUARD FOR GEARS 4  

1. 1