Please take away the launch series/series 2 cards from feature packs

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I don't want some bland stuff I could just craft in the game in packs with awesome exclusive content. If I wanted launch series/series 2 content I would just buy some elites. So TC for future feature packs please make all 5 cards be from the new set available in the pack.
Agreed having those extra cards being part of the pack's set could really help with the RNG.
Locust/Swarm fanboy and proud!  
Try to encourage new players, we were all new at one point.  
Please try to encourage less toxicity in the community, we all love gears.  
Blind praise and blind hate are equally useless.
Upvote, there would be a lot less complaining, I think anyways, if this happened, especially in the esports packs.
stop the 2/5 old series cards 

and stop the ***** emblem in each pack
Need Paduk ! pls
This happened to me last night. Bought two RAAM packs and got four series 2 cards. Very disappointing.
Actually, it's only series 2 stuff. Hence the overflow of helmetless gears and medic gears. Because since there's a guaranteed epic, and there is no epic card for the exclusive collection, you're always gonna get a character or liquid chrome or static. And in about 100 cards I'm pretty sure I only got one smile Gnasher for non epic. So..
"Oh my God! They Killed Carmine!"  
"You Bast*rds!"  

The Holiday and Event Skin Thread
stop the 2/5 old series cards  

and stop the ***** emblem in each pack
The thing with the Emblem is that it actually replaces one of the series 2 cards. So you're not missing out on an extra exclusive card. Everyone needs to realize this, (and ya I know it'd be better to just be an exclusive card but that's not the reality at the moment)
"Oh my God! They Killed Carmine!"  
"You Bast*rds!"  

The Holiday and Event Skin Thread
I swear the droprate of regular craftable cards is higher than on regular packs. I put it this way : Right now, this is just a worse Elite Pack with the most minor of chances to get fan-favourite characters. TC had such a simple opportunity to partially reconcile with the community with this pack, instead we have a worse Elite pack, as stated above. 
It was as simple as ONLY putting the advertised content into the pack, but no, it has to be filled with completely useless stuff, especially the lots of these stupid half-assed helmetless gears. I mean, seriously, if I want a Series 1\2 skin, I'm gonna buy an Operations or Elite pack, not a limited time pack which is supposed to contain only Locust characters and related skins, NOT characters or skins that if I wanted them I'd have crafted or gotten long ago. 
To make things even worse, TC did not even tell us the packs would contain things not related to the pack itself. 
It is called RAAM Emergence, yet 3/4 of what's in there has nothing to do with Locust. 
TC are going to screw themselves over like this in the long run.
Stop making all characters the same.  

I haven´t forgotten about this, TC. And I´m not pulling it out of nowhere either.  

Kait should have cynical and/or sarcastic lines instead of blunt swearing and rubbish talk.
only thing I'm tired of in the packs are the Helmetless V-day characters and Cedar weapon skins... soooo many of them.
They should replace those series 1/2 card pools in feature packs with a previous feature pack card pool similar to mystery pack. 
Would make it much more appealing to consumers.
They should replace those series 1/2 card pools in feature packs with a previous feature pack card pool.
Or just put the content advertised in the feature pack to increase the probability of getting what you actually want. Unless it's stuff from the previous Locust pack, I hear some miss the grenadier and/or drone, in which case there shouldn't be a problem.
Stop making all characters the same.  

I haven´t forgotten about this, TC. And I´m not pulling it out of nowhere either.  

Kait should have cynical and/or sarcastic lines instead of blunt swearing and rubbish talk.
I swear the droprate of regular craftable cards is higher than on regular packs. I put it this way : Right now, this is just a worse Elite Pack with the most minor of chances to get fan-favourite characters. TC had such a simple opportunity to partially reconcile with the community with this pack, instead we have a worse Elite pack, as stated above.  
It was as simple as ONLY putting the advertised content into the pack, but no, it has to be filled with completely useless stuff, especially the lots of these stupid half-assed helmetless gears. I mean, seriously, if I want a Series 1\2 skin, I'm gonna buy an Operations or Elite pack, not a limited time pack which is supposed to contain only Locust characters and related skins, NOT characters or skins that if I wanted them I'd have crafted or gotten long ago.  
To make things even worse, TC did not even tell us the packs would contain things not related to the pack itself.  
It is called RAAM Emergence, yet 3/4 of what's in there has nothing to do with Locust.  
Pretty sure they've already screwed themselves. Everyone hates them and they're not really trying to redeem themselves. They are very stupid.
I know the feature packs should only have what just came out in them but I think with the season 2 stuff aswell helped me out a lot. But should reduce the amount of based game items down to 1. Or wipe them out completely for the new items, and make seperate packs such as season 1 & 2 so people can decide what they try and get instead of every pack being like the mystery pack.
=\⚙/= The Grub Killer =\⚙/=  

COG: Dominic Santiago  
LOCUST : Grenadier Elite  

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/xFribbo  
Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/xFribbo  
Twitch : https://twitch.tv/xfribbo  

Actually, it's only series 2 stuff. Hence the overflow of helmetless gears and medic gears. Because since there's a guaranteed epic, and there is no epic card for the exclusive collection, you're always gonna get a character or liquid chrome or static. And in about 100 cards I'm pretty sure I only got one smile Gnasher for non epic. So..
Incorrect. I got an ember gnasher in the new pack last night.
Ashes2003 wrote:

Incorrect. I got an ember gnasher in the new pack last night.
Yeah I got quite a few base game characters and weapon skins, like commando dom and blue bubbles sooooo.....
=\⚙/= The Grub Killer =\⚙/=  

COG: Dominic Santiago  
LOCUST : Grenadier Elite  

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/xFribbo  
Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/xFribbo  
Twitch : https://twitch.tv/xfribbo  

It's such a slap in the face when nearly half the stuff you're getting out of these featured packs is stuff you can get at any given time.
They're there to dilute the RNG pool so you pay for more Gears packs. It's devious on their part. Sneaky *****, but hey thanks to that I got Tai. But you're right, they should only put cards exclusive to that pack. Heck, I did a costly test and they are in the esport packs which is even more egregious of them.
Gears 4 Characters I currently have:  

Gears 4 COG: Carmines, BS (V-Day) Marcus, BS Anya, Dom, Baird, Minh, Female UIR, Tai, V-Day Sam

Gears 4 Swarm: BS Scion, Locust Grenadier, Locust Drone (Sniper), (Savage) (BS) Kantus, Theron Sentinel, RAAM, Myrrah  
🙌 exactly!! took the words right out of my mouth
I Agree but, 

Why Should they take those Season 2 Skins Out ?  

If they do that , the Chance of getting an Item u want would be to Big.This would mean Pepz ain´t Spend Money on that !  

As we all Know THAT´S WHY THEY MADE THIS RNG CRAP System in the First Place ! to generate Money,  

(Attention Sarcasm) the Gaming industrie is a Poor industrie ! Tc Emploees have to Drive in BMWs & Mercedes but they need a Rolls or Ferrari. 

so keep spending ur Real Money and Help this Poor & Starving Industie.
Gnasher all the Way !!!.  

Don´t Hate the Player, hate Your Game.  
I Agree but,  

Why Should they take those Season 2 Skins Out ?  

If they do that , the Chance of getting an Item u want would be to Big.This would mean Pepz ain´t Spend Money on that !  

As we all Know THAT´S WHY THEY MADE THIS RNG CRAP System in the First Place ! to generate Money,  

(Attention Sarcasm) the Gaming industrie is a Poor industrie ! Tc Emploees have to Drive in BMWs & Mercedes but they need a Rolls or Ferrari.  

so keep spending ur Real Money and Help this Poor & Starving Industie.
The should take them out because it's a limited time pack and Season 2 skins are limited time content. They already give us such poor chances at the new cards. 

I've saw a few of your posts and I actually agree to an extent that if they are making money why should they stop it. However in this case, limited time packs should contain only limited time content, the community packs do so why don't the features?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4