Raven Down 24/7, 4 Locust Gear Packs and More - LIVE NOW!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4

Gnashers Only Raven Down 24/7 has arrived, with 50% Bonus XP and two game modes: Team Deathmatch and King of the Hill!  

In addition, FOUR Locust Gear Packs are back this weekend alongside the free 'Toasty' Community Gnasher by JessLL! Full details can be found on our Community Hub.
Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC
Thanks for comp tuning.
ORDER DILIGENCE PURITY  
@RUbearUS
Thanks for bringing these packs back. I missed the Palace Guard packs the first time. Within 2 packs I got both characters. Now I need 5 weapon skins from Locust Drones And 21 from Palace Guard. At least I have all non black steel Locust Characters now.
I find it so funny how they say it's a 50% Xp boost, yet if you were to play a long game of team death match, you will still earn the same amount as xp as a regular tdm match...
Appreciate TC bringing back old packs. Can't wait to try the event today. 

Hopefully the packs can stay up longer than a weekend. Be customer friendly for a while, eh?
glad these packs are back just wish the drop rates were higher. total between all Raam packs, ive opened 40 I still dont have Raam. really crazy bad drop rates.
Bought 3 packs of RAAM Emergence. Got RAAM and Savage Kantus (wanted Kantus the most) so happy. Well worth 6000 creds
Decap101 wrote:
glad these packs are back just wish the drop rates were higher. total between all Raam packs, ive opened 40 I still dont have Raam. really crazy bad drop rates.
40? I don't wanna make you cry but I got RAAM in my 1st ever pack lol
I find it so funny how they say it's a 50% Xp boost, yet if you were to play a long game of team death match, you will still earn the same amount as xp as a regular tdm match...
The TDM payout is pretty trashy but I just finished a KotH game where I got 35k XP, not bad considering the match only took about 10 minutes.
Greatest game mode ever! Koth with the best movement and gnasher this game ever had. 40 kills per game is a minimum if you good movement and accuracy. Definitely fun especially getting in shotty battles with great gears players. Good times!
Ahhh yes. Release these packs right before the next feature pack.
Blood. Sweat. Tears.  
Forum Editor Tips and Tricks  
Twitter Handles Every Gears Head Should Be Following  
Spoiler:
Show
Your a glass half empty kinda person aren't you
"Something's wrong with this thing, it keeps jamming..."
appleUK wrote:

Lol nah not really. I just like to point things out that people aren't paying attention to.
Blood. Sweat. Tears.  
Forum Editor Tips and Tricks  
Twitter Handles Every Gears Head Should Be Following  
Spoiler:
Show
Bought 20 palace guard packs. Got 4 of the 7 weapon skins I still needed. Too bad I'm on vacation and can't get more credits to get more packs. I hope they will do these kind of re-releases more often in the future. That would be awesome!
Oh boy, Sponging 24/7, my favorite event. 

Edit: Guy in this lobby I'm in has 54 kills. Go to his profile and sure enough all his captures are in Spanish lol. Not that I'm surprised of course, but it makes events like this pointless.
You guys are unbelievable! I spent over 40K in coins last time RAAM was here plus actual cash and nothing. I just spent over 30K again in coins and nothing. But THANK GOD I got my bubble gnasher. Your drop rates blow. I shouldnt get 5 of each kantus but no RAAM. Thanks Coalition.
Glad the packs re released I personally didn't need them but a lot of people probably do
GOW 1250/1250  
GOW 2: \\☆// 1750/1750  
GOW 3: 400 \\☆// 2000/2000  
GOW UE:400 \\☆// 1250/1250  
GOW 4:1075 \\☆// 1330/1500  
COG: B.S Tai Kaliso  
LOCUST: B.S savage Kantus  
My first Gears of war 4 montage  
Don't act like children act like adults  
@Sadistey twitter
Bought 10 Savage packs got the Savage drone 3 times all I want is Savage grenadier elite

appleUK wrote:

Lol nah not really. I just like to point things out that people aren't paying attention to.
Hahah I'm only playing, your probably right though sadly aha
"Something's wrong with this thing, it keeps jamming..."
appleUK wrote:

appleUK wrote:

Hahah I'm only playing, your probably right though sadly aha
What's the next feature pack though? 
If it's good enough I'll pass on getting the last 2 locusts I need which are raam and savage kantus and save my credits and instead get esports 5 pack when ever it's released for they're black steel versions
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4