Stop the wave 0 suicides in horde

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Hi 

Can this please be reviewed by TC. I think it' stupid for people to kill themselves before wave 1 begins on horde. 

From someone who likes to try and get a flawless in horde people not dropping the fabricator or quiting is stupid
jmelia123 wrote:
Hi  

Can this please be reviewed by TC. I think it' stupid for people to kill themselves before wave 1 begins on horde.  

From someone who likes to try and get a flawless in horde people not dropping the fabricator or quiting is stupid
just faster power to start off with.
Marcus before he got his scar  

You're a big feller easy now !BAD DOGGY! AH
With respect your missing my point. It's not the way a game of horde should be started
I don't see how this could be prevented short of disabling the ability to die prior to the first wave in public horde games.
jmelia123 wrote:
Hi  

I'm with you 100 percent. I also like to go for Flawless runs in horde ( I've had flawless victories 1-50 on inconceivable as scout and sniper) and I cant stand the idiots that insist on me killing myself so they can buy some more ***** from the Fabricator.
I don't see how this could be prevented short of disabling the ability to die prior to the first wave in public horde games.
That works for me spawn protection would do til the fabricator is dropped . People shouldn't be pressured into booming or grenading themselves and if they don't team mates quit out
Then you report 'em and life goes on.
Then you report 'em and life goes on.
I'm not going to report some one when they have a right to leave the game
Id like to know whoever down voted this thread have they played the other gears games for score or at any respectable level? Or do they enjoy blowing themselves up at wave 0 so the engineer can build them a sentry quicker?

jmelia123 wrote:
Hi  

I'm with you 100 percent. I also like to go for Flawless runs in horde ( I've had flawless victories 1-50 on inconceivable as scout and sniper) and I cant stand the idiots that insist on me killing myself so they can buy some more ***** from the Fabricator.
The "idiots" are people who are collecting resources for the Horde and they don't have patience for weirdos who refuse to add to the pot. We usually do private horde instead of public, even if we only have 3 or 4 people, because it's better than dealing with people who act like this^.
Without out the name calling. I don't see the logic blowing myself up for power. I'l happily give to the fabricator every round there is plenty to be gathered by the scout and managed by the engineer if required
Maybe you juat ran into badsentry freak enginners.  

You know, they can build 100% overclock lockers, you can buy weapons, strikes can be used.  

You don't know what you want, that is the matter.

Gears of War 4 Horde Spawn every time, lol.

jmelia123 wrote:
Hi  

The "idiots" are people who are collecting resources for the Horde and they don't have patience for weirdos who refuse to add to the pot. We usually do private horde instead of public, even if we only have 3 or 4 people, because it's better than dealing with people who act like this^.
Someone I know recently got game pass and installed Gears of War 4. 
If they decided to play Horde with me and people expected them to kill themselves, they'll prob think y'all weirdos. 
They'll prob take it as offense, report too with comment. 
None other games we know where we have to kill ourselves for the team to benefit.

Gears of War 4 Horde Spawn every time, lol.
Exactly and Marcus didn't want tai to do it did he ?
Maybe you juat ran into badsentry freak enginners.  

You know, they can build 100% overclock lockers, you can buy weapons, strikes can be used.  

You don't know what you want, that is the matter.
What I want is be able to drop in to public horde and for soliders and heavy to no have an epiphany at the start of the game for the sake of 2k power plus the scouts deposit bonus
No.  

You want a public horde to end smoothly.  

Wave 0 suicide helps.
I don't push players into blowing themselves up, but I don't begrudge them either. If they made it possible to just hand the power over to the scout, it would (mostly) go away. It would also help speed things up between waves because everyone could collect and pass it along.
No.  

You want a public horde to end smoothly.  

Wave 0 suicide helps.
I prefer to use the skills cards and rely on team mates
Well that's your problem. If other people want to do it differently then that's up to them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4