Thoughts on Griffin?

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Judging by the tweet I think it's pretty obvious he'll be back at some point.
Guess it's none of our decisions anyways. They'll bring him back and what about the onyx guard? ????????
Tell you what though they need to quit it out these new remixed launch maps maaaane.... >:(
I'd love to see Griffin back, one of the dopest COG characters in my opinion, just don't mess with his in-game dialogue and there won't be any problems.
IlIlQIlIl wrote:
https://twitter.com/GearsViking/status/896151829527937024  

Seeing how Griffin is probably coming back what do you all think about it? Personally I would rather see literally anyone else come back. lol
OP, I'm really not sure what you're talking about. Griffin was BY FAR the best character from the past, and he's the only one I really care about seeing again. The rest has been filler. I don't really care much at all about any of it. It's just the collector in me that cares at all. Griffin, I'd pay real money for Griffin. He's awesome.
Wow. I actually didn't expect Griffin to come back. Even though he is definitely a character I'd love to see. This is great news imo. As long as he does come.
I keep wondering if they'd bring him back in the campaign since he might want revenge against Marcus and others. Really liked his presence in the game and it would be great to have him back.
Finally... 11 months later.
I feel that because Ice T is an actual actor, and has recognition outside of Gears that, like Run the Jewels, Griffin will come in an airdrop with an accompanying weapon set tied to the character. Perhaps TC will even help Ice T make his own design, in the same vein that RTJ got to do theirs. Either way, I would almost prefer to have another airdrop where I know exactly what I'm getting into. Chances are, I would feel more inclined to purchase that then another set of lottery packs.
JLBDGA wrote:

IlIlQIlIl wrote:
https://twitter.com/GearsViking/status/896151829527937024  

Seeing how Griffin is probably coming back what do you all think about it? Personally I would rather see literally anyone else come back. lol

OP, I'm really not sure what you're talking about. Griffin was BY FAR the best character from the past, and he's the only one I really care about seeing again. The rest has been filler. I don't really care much at all about any of it. It's just the collector in me that cares at all. Griffin, I'd pay real money for Griffin. He's awesome.
Going to have to disagree with him being the best character from the past. I'd say Barrick is better than Griffen well everyone in Zeta is really...
Skorge, the kantus from Gears 2 would be awesome.
Wow, real Gears knowledge here, Skorge, the only Kantus from Gears 2 people. 

Not the High Priest or anything...just that Kantus from Gears 2.
This almost makes me want to play the game again
I'd rather see Griffin in Gears 5, working for Jinn. In order to get back at Marcus.
Griffin is definitely my favorite gears ***** talker
GOW 1250/1250  
GOW 2: \\☆// 1750/1750  
GOW 3: 400 \\☆// 2000/2000  
GOW UE:400 \\☆// 1250/1250  
GOW 4:1075 \\☆// 1330/1500  
COG: B.S Tai Kaliso  
LOCUST: B.S savage Kantus  
My first Gears of war 4 montage  
Don't act like children act like adults  
@Sadistey twitter
Lifboy wrote:
I'd rather see Griffin in Gears 5, working for Jinn. In order to get back at Marcus.
I have trouble seeing a self-made bazillionaire like Griffin working for anyone but himself. Unless his ultimate goal was to take over...
IlIlQIlIl wrote:

I think it's great. Griffin has some awesome quotes. BTW I think Ice T's reply to Rod is amazing lol

Yeah his reply was something I didn't expect lol
what was his reply?
I like it  
Griffins design was awesome shades and all  
Voice over was on point and fun to roadie around with. 
I'm excited to see him with old or new lines from 
ice T.
rod fergusson thank you very much sir, this is all i need thanks again
TerpButter wrote:

IlIlQIlIl wrote:

I think it's great. Griffin has some awesome quotes. BTW I think Ice T's reply to Rod is amazing lol

Yeah his reply was something I didn't expect lol

what was his reply?
"You just say the word.. Griffin don't give a *****..."
#dilligaf 

Sounds like another attempt at a quick bump in sales in an effort to make this thing seem profitable enough to support gow5 being developed by shamelessly over-hyping the community then trotting out recycled content instead of some of the numerous content ideas that the same community has been talking about... 

my favorite comment from twitter post was "time to call the fire department to put out the dumpster-fire called gow4" 

wonder how ice t likes comp beta 2.1
Biggest problems with Gears right now  
- Horde map voting  
- afk players  
- $RNG
That one guy spammed the sh*t out of the feed with pictures of Judgment characters.  

Who the f*ck actually liked Judgment?  
That game and every character in it were completely forgettable.
Signed by moderator
mizzelphug wrote:
That one guy spammed the sh*t out of the feed with pictures of Judgment characters.  

Who the f*ck actually liked Judgment?  
That game and every character in it were completely forgettable.
Who are you talking about lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3