[TRAILER] Gearsmas 2017 - Live Now!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4

Tis the season to be gibbing, and we're getting in the festive mood with the biggest Gearsmas event in Gears history beginning on December 15th through to January 2nd! 

Check out the trailer above for your first look at the events and skins to earn this Gearsmas, then head to our Community Blog for full information including weapon skin challenges and more.
Senior Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC
Looking good! Merry Gearsmas!
I really wish there was another way to do events rather than having to register on these forums. Keeps some accounts from being able to participate.  

That said, events look pretty cool. I’ll be participating for sure. 

Please fix the new bug that says, “This playlist doesn’t support ironman” each time I boot a game.
Looks awesome. I can't wait to try the new challenges and get the newest ugly sweater skins.
Looks awesome.
"I know. You need time."
Looks interesting. Wasn´t looking to post anything anytime soon but this did catch my interest. Looking forward to Jingle Juvies but I´m not sure if the low health fortifications will stop sentry spammers. 

@Octus, if you find it, be so kind to check your PMs(please, alternatively). You said yourself they were swamped so you didn´t use it often, thought it´d be wise to point out I sent one(about one or two hours ago).
This profile is inactive. More details in this on the bio.
No vid of the animated skin? Guess just snowfall?
Essential Skills Of VS: How To Git Gud.  

I am all, but what am I?
Looks interesting. Wasn´t looking to post anything anytime soon but this did catch my interest. Looking forward to Jingle Juvies but I´m not sure if the low health fortifications will stop sentry spammers.  

Yeah and now I want to be able to put my Boltok in a locker for this because that's a good Juvie killer. Suppose you gotta protect the Forts.
Essential Skills Of VS: How To Git Gud.  

I am all, but what am I?
I can't even express how hyped I am about Gearsmas. Merchant Sailor Dizzy and DR-1 were already my favorite characters.  

I am about to grind harder than high schoolers at prom.
I CALLED ALL JUVIE HORDE!!!!
TC didn't kill Gears of War...gamers did.
Awesome! Glad to see more swarm characters getting love this Gearsmas! Merry Gearsmas to all!
If you do just 1 no fail run of juvie horde does it count for both skins?
Seriously 4.0 achieved - 18/2/17  
Solo inconcievable campaign 14/8/17
Does anyone know what the reward is for the 12 days of Gearsmas today?

Yeah and now I want to be able to put my Boltok in a locker for this because that's a good Juvie killer. Suppose you gotta protect the Forts.
I'd keep a Lancer handy, because it's gonna be a bloody massacre. 
I'm also hoping that Engies reconsider Machine for Shocks instead.
"I know. You need time."
Yay, I can’t wait for my game to continuously freeze up before I finish a complete game cause you guys hate pc players. Finish 25 consecutive waves... now that would be a Christmas miracle.
Challenge accepted !
At first I thought we were getting santa marcus but these skins look really good too. Good job tc.
Kind of BS you guys make us register on your website in order to unlock some achievements. I did but, there will be many people who wont sign up because they dont know about it or it just seems like too many hurdles to jump through.
i havent got any new skins from halloween and thanksgiving, i cant find anything on the forums about it only closed threads reading that there are to many same posts subjects👎😢 are we still getting these or am i waisting time here
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4