Weird Unobtainable Blue/Red Phoenix Emblem

Whenever I got to the emblem tab, there is a red phoenix omen with a light blue background that is shown for a few seconds before the rest load, but you can’t equip it. Does anyone know why this is in the game? Is it just a glitch of an unused emblem? It looks pretty cool, so I wish you could use it. 

I don’t think it’s from any collector’s editions or packs, because if it was and I didn’t have it, I don’t think it would show up at all. 

EDIT: A lot of people seem to be confused about what I’m talking about, so I managed to take a screenshot on Xbox, so if you want to see what I’m talking about, search my account on Xbox, it’ll be my most recent capture. And before you say it, no, it’s not the 11th Anniversary emblem, that one is loading in, which is a bronze omen.
Yeah it's probably just a placeholder as everything loads
Revive me pls I have boom
are you talking about the pulse emblem from weapon collector 3? 
if not show a picture
are you talking about the pulse emblem from weapon collector 3?  
if not show a picture
No, it’s not in any packs. It literally just shows up over my emblem slot for like 3 seconds every time I look at emblems, but you can’t look at it again once it disappears.  

I cant be bothered getting a photo because I have to time it right, then use a weblink to upload it
You may be referring to the emblem that's only available if you buy the special edition JD or gears controller. I have the JD one.
ca11um 98 wrote:
Whenever I got to the emblem tab, there is a red phoenix omen with a light blue background that is shown for a few seconds before the rest load, but you can’t equip it. Does anyone know why this is in the game? Is it just a glitch of an unused emblem? It looks pretty cool, so I wish you could use it.
I know the Emblem you're referring too. Always bugged me to. Will try and take a picture of it when I get home.
I am not in any way affiliated to and/or associated with the Forum Moderator Team, Coalition Studio, Xbox or Microsoft. Opinions and advice expressed are solely mine and does not necessarily reflect official statements given and/or TRUESKILL 2.0
I have seen it a total of 20 times. It is a really cool emblem too
"COME ON BABY DIE FOR PAPA!" - Carmine 2006-2018  

1. Gears 3 is my favorite <3  
2. Gears 2 & 4 are tied for second favorite  
3. Gears 1/UE is my third favorite  
4. JUDGMENT WAS A MISTAKE!  

You may be referring to the emblem that's only available if you buy the special edition JD or gears controller. I have the JD one.
No, it’s not that one. The one you’re talking about is grey and blue. I have the other controller one, which is just a red Gears D-pad.
I don't believe it's either of these. The JD controller (Fenix Omen emblem) is a white phoenix inside a white cog on a grey background with blue accents a la JD's armour, and the Crimson Omen controller (Crimson Omen emblem) is a crimson omen overlaying a red controller D-pad. 
I still see some that I don't recognise, and it doesn't help that some change their appearance slightly from the card when they are displayed. 
The one the OP refers to doesn't ring any bells with me though, but I'm wondering what was on offer with limited-edition consoles?
I think its the emblem where it shows up for like 2 seconds then disappear into the emblem your selecting it's like bright light blue background with red pheniox omen
Gears of war 1, 2, 3, Judgment, Ultimate Edition and 4 characters i play as - A.Carmine, General RAAM, B.Carmine, Theron Guard, Onyx Guard, Savage Theron Guard, Young Marcus, C.Carmine, Theron Elite, Commando Dom, Palace Guard, Commando Hoffman
I think its the emblem where it shows up for like 2 seconds then disappear into the emblem your selecting it's like bright light blue background with red pheniox omen
Yeah, it is that one, but I’m trying to find out why it’s in the game, but can’t be used.
Yeah it's probably just a placeholder as everything loads
This is probably the most likely scenario. Though it is a cool emblem.
[Insert favorite Gears quote here]  
[Insert favorite Gears characters here]  
[Insert YouTube channel here]  
[Insert level up progress in past Gears here]  
[Insert Seriously 4.0 progress here]  

I am no Gears pro. But I still have an opinion.  

Speak with your wallet.
ca11um 98 wrote:

I don’t think it’s from any collector’s editions or packs, because if it was and I didn’t have it, I don’t think it would show up at all.  

EDIT: A lot of people seem to be confused about what I’m talking about, so I managed to take a screenshot on Xbox, so if you want to see what I’m talking about, search my account on Xbox, it’ll be my most recent capture. And before you say it, no, it’s not the 11th Anniversary emblem, that one is loading in, which is a bronze omen.
Confirmed by TC Octus to be a placeholder.
I am not in any way affiliated to and/or associated with the Forum Moderator Team, Coalition Studio, Xbox or Microsoft. Opinions and advice expressed are solely mine and does not necessarily reflect official statements given and/or TRUESKILL 2.0

ca11um 98 wrote:

Confirmed by TC Octus to be a placeholder.
And yet 99,000x better than any of the emblems we actually get in game. 👌
how do u find this emblem?!! i want to see it! 
i tried going to emblems on card companion, saw nothing
  1. 1