What's Up - April 12th 2018

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Here’s What’s Up this week in Gears of War 4! 

• Core and Competitive Escalation Double XP continues throughout the weekend
  • Get Gears DLC for up to 50% in the Xbox Add On Spring Sale
  • Gears of War 2 is now Xbox One X Enhanced via Backwards Compatibility
  • The Las Vegas Open delivered so many surprises - and new champions Ghost Gaming
  • The final issue of The Rise of RAAM is out now!

Find out full details in the full What's Up post: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-apr12-2018
Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  
@CoalitionGears (direct updates from the studio)  
@GearsofWar (latest news on Gears)
"Kill Trading in Core is being discussed at the studio." 

LOL
So what you are saying is nothing going on this week? 

Paddles! Clear!  

I was expecting a little something new this weekend to promote the game.
Wow another let down of a week...oh well maybe next month at this rate
The Heck 

Im so upset. 

WHEN WILL YOU SHOW HORDE SOME LOVE?!?! 

Cmon Yo 

This is embarrassing 

I keep on holding out hope for new Horde details or something 

Old Black Steel packs to return (not 8 for gods sake; plus why am i even putting more $$ in)
"Next week, there'll be some big Gears of War 4 news to share." 

I would love new maps or campaign DLC, but I know isn't happen, especially campaign.
Another disappointed week. I expected we will have 2XP on horde too.
man forget 2xp 

we need at least 4xp 

What ever happened to banning the spawn trapping on Blood Drive? All horde gets is empty promises
I saw a post on reddit that I liked: 

"Why not also in celebration also bring back the 400cr Classic Baird packs that were available alongside the 2000cr delta squad packs in November? The DB industries pack has been avaliable so many times why not start bringing back past packs that players want to actually acquire?"
How can we play Gears4 if we do not even find matches in Brazil? Return the option to choose the server to play
Please return the matchmaking of Gears of War 4, can not find any match (Escalation, KOTH and TDM)
Yea PLz bring back the classic Baird I would like to have him he looks bad ass or even the classic Dom I don't like the packs they have going on now DB Baird are you four real someone need to tell them to bring back the delta pack man plz
I cannot find any competitive match, rarely find a core match and please enable the Ironman option for horde in public matches, none of my friends play gears and lfg is all about speedruns.
Nothing's going on TC. Bring back the Hammerburst to core weapons.

This post has been hidden.

I thought we were getting a 2 v 2 mode since it installed an update for that support?
I saw a post on reddit that I liked:  

"Why not also in celebration also bring back the 400cr Classic Baird packs that were available alongside the 2000cr delta squad packs in November? The DB industries pack has been avaliable so many times why not start bringing back past packs that players want to actually acquire?"
There sure are a lot of people who think the completely standard "one return after its debut" that every pack gets is annoyingly frequent. 

Me, I think the free DLC for 2 and 3 is pretty sweet. Now I can finally get that achievement in 3 for maxing out your Horde skills that for some reason required non-Horde DLC.
https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/Missing%20Gears%20Esports%20Weapon%20Skins?%20Post%20here 

This is the link you provided for "Missing Gears Esports Viewership Weapon Skins? Post here." 

However, this link does not work and I am missing the Longshot skin from Friday, thank you.
KraAS wrote:
"Kill Trading in Core is being discussed at the studio."  

LOL
I've been discussing them for awhile... 

Signed by moderator
So you meant kill trading is STILL being discussed I assume? 
As you know, you had a thread on this up for ages and it would be mightily frustrating to know thaty internally you had ignored this. As it was to you, as closed conversation. 

On the topic of what you are discussing, can you at least try and discuss the incredibly poor state of the MM, networking, servers and the abomination that you classify as lag comp? You know that little thing that you guys posted vidoes saying it was industry record breaking levels of lag comp. as thats not really a thing you wanna break records with. 

Until you address the elephant in the room that is the entire online set up/structure of gears, these 'conversations' you have every week are mostly pointless. 
Can't care if I can't play.
Day 1, Gears 1, OG veteran.  
Oldschool Gnasher whore and long time forum rabble rouser.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2