What's Up - April 19th 2018

Here’s What’s Up this week in Gears of War 4! 

• Griffin is back! Earn him through a new Gameplay Challenge beginning on April 20th
  • The Myrrah, Skorge and Savage Locust Packs return this weekend
  • Esports Supporter Packs 1-3 are available in the store until April 25th

Find out full details in the full What's Up post: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-apr19-2018
Community Manager - Gears of War  
@CoalitionGears
"We’re out there in the community every day reading and responding to our fans. Here's the most notable updates from the team you may have missed this week." 

No mention of lag, delay, servers, etc...
You guys are killing Gears! So many people will not buy 5 because of the trash 4 is.
It is getting worse with your ranking system! If you win several times behind each other, there is nothing in the fight. But as soon as you lose you get off .... What the ***** .......
VettleGT wrote:
You guys are killing Gears! So many people will not buy 5 because of the trash 4 is.
I won't buy season pass, that's for sure.
VettleGT wrote:
Gears 4 wasn't entirely trash, if you don't count Versus and connection inconsistencies. 
That being said, Griffin and Character Packs returning for weekend are okay.
It is getting worse with your ranking system! If you win several times behind each other, there is nothing in the fight. But as soon as you lose you get off .... What the ***** .......
I think you mean, it's worse the highest ranked someone is. 
It's been mentioned many times, Diamonds would lose or derank more than others.

VettleGT wrote:

I won't buy season pass, that's for sure.
I think you would re-consider when they release info on Season Pass. 
Gears 3 had Season Pass which reduced the price of all DLC's plus Liquid Metal Skin. 
Not sure about Judgment. 
Gears 4 has bonus +% XP and able to host ALL Maps, plus exclusive Skins for a year and regular Packs. 
It's too early to judge whether to buy or not. 
I most likely would anyway, even though haven't before and have seen the advantage.
Gears 5 will be released and I will use the free play weekend feature to play it on xbox. TC won't see another penny from my pocket.
The connection issues that I've had was the only thing that really sucked.
SKINS ARE NOT CONTENT.
I know I won't be getting 5. Period
  1. 1