What's Up - April 26th 2018

Here’s What’s Up this week in Gears of War 4! 

• Get those last Griffin Challenge kills while earning Double XP this weekend!
  • Ranked Season 4 begins in mid-May
  • Our first 2v2 Event arrives next week with new Flaming Weapon Skin challenges
  • A small Update for Gears of War 4 will be deployed on May 1st

Find out full details in the full What's Up post: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-apr26-2018
Community Manager - Gears of War  
@CoalitionGears
Global 2X's XP - Thank you - First !!!!!
what are the packs for this week? Like are they the same?
Global 2X's XP
Thanks for the double of xp, but I would like you to take into account a little what I will expose. 
Could you put as another type of scrap that you could create the characters or skins of black steel? with the same scrap that is erased from the same black steel or minimum that can be changed cards? because I bought packs and it came out the same as I already had ... so that it is not wasted money ... please ... something that improves instead of getting ruined .. because the game has a lot of life still ... I hope and what consider .... Thanks for reading if you read them.
"A small update will be deployed to Gears of War 4 on May 1st including support for upcoming Gear Packs and some minor fixes." 

What might this be? 
Changing the probability?

This post has been hidden.

Fix the game crash on pc durig gameplay. This problem still persists. I can't stay on the 382.53 nvidia drivers forever.

WHERE IS ZETA SQUAD!?!?!?!? (AKA I ONLY CARE ABOUT VALERA)
Fix the game crash on pc durig gameplay. This problem still persists. I can't stay on the 382.53 nvidia drivers forever.
Well you could also go onto the NVIDIA forums and complain, as they deliver the drivers.  

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1046849/geforce-drivers/official-397-31-game-ready-whql-display-driver-feedback-thread-released-4-25-18-/
I am not in any way affiliated to and/or associated with the Forum Moderator Team, Coalition Studio, Xbox or Microsoft. Opinions and advice expressed are solely mine and does not necessarily reflect official statements given and/or TRUESKILL 2.0
That Double 2x XP was actually for Class XP. 
It wasn't for Level XP.
Who cares about class experience, we want LEVEL XP!!!! No wonder tons of newbs are swarming the higher difficulties in Horde making it hell to find a decent game. Please get rid of the dumb juvie playlist too already.
Jmaan wrote:
Who cares about class experience, we want LEVEL XP!!!! No wonder tons of newbs are swarming the higher difficulties in Horde making it hell to find a decent game. Please get rid of the dumb juvie playlist too already.
Changing it to Monster Mash or other Wave 25 Horde would be great. 
Good time to use Wave 1 to 20 Bounties.
Undo the update and bring back the Hammerburst to core loadouts. It's understandable removing it from competitive matchmaking but not core matchmaking. Stop silencing your players and do something right.
Undo the update and bring back the Hammerburst to core loadouts. It's understandable removing it from competitive matchmaking but not core matchmaking. Stop silencing your players and do something right.
Most players agree with TC in that the Hammerburst should not be a loadout weapon in core. I agree also.
SicarioNY wrote:

Most players agree with TC in that the Hammerburst should not be a loadout weapon in core. I agree also.
That's fine for ppl who enjoy gnasher only battles. Or battles that dissolve into players charging at each other with only gnasher for that one shot kill. The Hammerburst balanced that out.
  1. 1