What's Up - April 5th 2018

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Here’s What’s Up this week in Gears of War 4! 

• Double XP arrives Friday as part of the Esports Weekend, celebrating the Las Vegas Open
  • Watch the Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open April 6th – 8th
  • New Esports Thrashball Character and Weapon Packs are out now!
  • Claim free Las Vegas Open weapon skins throughout the Esports Stream

Find out full details in the full What's Up post: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-apr5-2018
Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  
@CoalitionGears (direct updates from the studio)  
@GearsofWar (latest news on Gears)
Yawn....so when are we getting douible xp for Horde? It's been a while and we have already had double XP for escalation recently
Horde needs a 2xp/3xp/5xp or something type of event. The only thing yall do with horde involves Juvies...
this weeks whatsup is terrible core escalation??? who asked for that?????
Still no word on Februarys promised QOS update? 

Cant get excited for any skins if i cant even find a playable game tc. 

incredibly disappointed in your lack of replies to the ongoing lag comp threads and your own kill trade thread as well. Makes these weekly updates near pointless. 

its nice that you finally started to talk more, but jeez. How about replying and taking on feedback for once?
Day 1, Gears 1, OG veteran.  
Oldschool Gnasher whore and long time forum rabble rouser.
What a disappointment for me, today. I expected something better from you TC, but I see that you guys like to play with the feelings of their own followers and treat us like simple trash. Only 2XP in escalate just because is the Las Vegas event. (Wow, instead of putting 2XP for every zone of versus and horde). Same packs and repetitive challenges. I have a prediction that Aaron Griffin is going to be playable in Gears 5 instead of Gears 4 (I hope...(aww)... I really hope that prediction not to happen, but it is the most obvious thing to be) in exchange for having more money from our pockets. I see the obvious reason why many of your followers went better to play Fortnite. 

I'm feel hurt as a gears fan.
Horde needs a 2xp/3xp/5xp or something type of event. The only thing yall do with horde involves Juvies...
That’s why they just need to do a double xp weekend across all game modes once a month until October and then turn on permanent 5x xp.it will benefit long term players going for wings 5+ and possibly even bring the player count up a tad.
TC Vectes wrote:
Hello  

I do not recii the skin of the gnasher midnight and boltok midnight that earned in horde please denmela because if juge horde ase 2 days and I have not given them
Hope those vegas skins are worth it, as there's no 2xp on horde!
Hey guys I'm still missing my cluckshot skin I hope it's not to late. Oh and your link to the missing challenge skins on the new "What's up" April 5th is broken it take you to an error page.
Will playing this mode of escalation count towards the "Getting Competitive" achievement?  
At the moment it is almost impossible to find a game let alone win it and another 24 after that.
All we are asking for, is SOFIA judgement pack, please TC. 
I had fun with easter horde, nice event thx.
Will playing this mode of escalation count towards the "Getting Competitive" achievement?  
At the moment it is almost impossible to find a game let alone win it and another 24 after that.
Why wouldn't it?

That’s why they just need to do a double xp weekend across all game modes once a month until October and then turn on permanent 5x xp.it will benefit long term players going for wings 5+ and possibly even bring the player count up a tad.
This 100% minus the 5xp though......They will never make a permanent 5xp...I still think season pass holders should have permanent 2xp for horde
I tried a few games after a long work week. Lost audio completely after 20 seconds into round 1 into a koth and it never came back. lost rank after pulling an mvp and a win that would have been 6 wins and no losses from a total of games played through out this week, then lost and continued to go on a losing streak losing about 30 percent at a time. Said whatever, I'll just try a social, played 1 social gaurdian the game froze and reset itself after the match for next map voting. Maybe I'll beat a p32 space modulator into my xbox with a hammer and see if that helps, and rip the fan out to downgrade for driver compatability all the while stacking marbles performing these procedures for better online experience. You seriously expect people to play this? It's not even a joke, it's just kinda sad and pathetic how this game functions anymore. Just put the phantom gnasher up for a loot box, I'll use it in social if that mode even works in the future. Horde was the best thing made in this game, and we can't even get all those locust skins that were put out into a mode. Just juvie avalanche with 13 different names for it. You know how cool frenzy would be with the locusts skins in it as enemies? A heck of a lot better than what we got now. I'll write this in spanish in a day or two so you guys will actually read it. Back to Montana in FC5. Go Optic BTW
Facepalm... when's the Hammerburst coming back as a loadout weapon. This games lost players over that loadout being removed.
Please fix 0x80190190 so I can participate.

People aren't supposed to reach Wings 5+, it's just there so those pathological players who grind for weeks can still earn credits from leveling up.
Lol is it me or is there no crowd at this Vegas event???
I agree.... Thoroughly upset no horde double xp
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2