What's Up - March 8th 2018

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3

Here’s What’s Up this week in Gears of War 4! 

• New Luck of the Draw Versus Event kicks off the St Patrick's celebrations on Friday, March 9th!
  • Earn 'Lucky' Weapon Skins over the next two weeks
  • Our latest Gear Pack, Spectre, arrives Friday, March 9th!
  • The March 2018 Update is out now

Find out full details in the full What's Up post: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-mar8-2018
Senior Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC
Luck of the draw sounds interesting. 

Meh on the pack.  

I personally like the the complexity of how the skins will be awarded this month, but complexity doesn’t work well for the general population. Be prepared for many confused and disappointed customers before it’s all over. “Lucky” might be what we have to be to keep it all straight.
What happened to MARDI gear pack ?? Why it didn't return at all ?? it was only out one time & since then im gathering credits and waiting for them to return but nothing !! Armored kantus pack returned for some reason but not MARDI !! Cmon TC !!
What is the full list of special weapons that can pop up? Will we see Cupid's Tbow and Snowball Boom, or Cluckshot?
-------thesuicidefox-------  
youtube | twitter | twitch | xbox  

All maps, all weapons in one place!
Tc octus, any way to fix the long wait times in trying to find matches? I can hardly find a match in core and never really get one in competetive.horde and social i have no problems at all. Usually takes a minute to find one, but in core and competetive im waiting 15 plus minutes... i even tried waiting just to see how long it might take for competetive ..i waited about half an hour before i actually gave up.please help, with the new achivements rolled out, i would like to get them out of the way.is there any way to fix this? Thanks!
Wow that Spectre set... DeeBee skins I think I'll actually use! And the weapons look cool as hell. Good thing I've held onto a few credits for once! 

The St. Patrick's Day set is pretty cool too. 

What happened to MARDI gear pack ?? Why it didn't return at all ?? it was only out one time & since then im gathering credits and waiting for them to return but nothing !! Armored kantus pack returned for some reason but not MARDI !! Cmon TC !!
Probably because Mardi Gras is a thing that comes around once a year? That's like asking why Christmas skins are only available during Christmas...
Hey TC, 

Why not make the entire set available via horde, I am not sure why any horde exclusive players would want a partial set. The entire set can be acquired via versus, why not horde? Split up set the set by days and by levels. One weapon available for beating insane on a certain day, another for beating normal on a certain day, thus no RNG, just like versus.
So I’m guessing there isn’t going to be any midnight omen/flaming skin challenges this month?
briwu36 wrote:
Hey TC,  

Why not make the entire set available via horde, I am not sure why any horde exclusive players would want a partial set. The entire set can be acquired via versus, why not horde? Split up set the set by days and by levels. One weapon available for beating insane on a certain day, another for beating normal on a certain day, thus no RNG, just like versus.
At least they're fairly easy to achieve, with maybe the exception of 10 wins (dependant upon matchmaking).
The Lucky skins are my new favorite. 

The Lucky Lancer is sweet, love how the Skull from the Omen symbol has the hat & beard around it. 

Dizzy Wallin - Flame Grenadier | Former "I Helped The Community!" Banner Recipient | GzB East Coast  

"...Gravel and Locust, they swore to rope us, we did our best to steer straight..."
This is a hard pass for me
What time exactly will they be on the store today?
no 2 x xp 3 x xp4 x xp event??
This is a hard pass for me
Same for me.
"I don't have any bullets for my gun!”
These new skins look awesome, and so do the Deebees. I never thought I would be stoked for a DeeBee pack.
LHunts wrote:
1:00 EST is when packs usually go up.
Can someone please point me to the link to sign-up for the event. Thanks! 

nm.... here it is --- > https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/events/lucky-week1 

*** edited on 2018.03.09 at 12:47pm CST

LHunts wrote:

1:00 EST is when packs usually go up.
And often with just the cash option for the first 10 or 15 minutes.
briwu36 wrote:
Hey TC,  

Yeah, this is another crap skin set for us Horde players. Six different random weapon skins for Horde Frenzy over the course of one weekend is a completionist's nightmare. TC really needs to step up their Horde skin unlock methods.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3