What's Up - May 10th 2018

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3

Here’s What’s Up this week in Gears of War 4! 

• Horde Mania – a new variant – arrives on Friday, May 11th
  • New Midnight Omen Skins are up for grabs in Horde Mania until May 22nd
  • Ranked Season 4 arrives on Wednesday, May 15th

Find out full details in the full What's Up post: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-may10-2018
Community Manager - Gears of War  
@CoalitionGears
No word about packs for this weekend? Not even a returning one? And nothing about the May's series 3 drop either?
Vanden255 wrote:
No word about packs for this weekend? Not even a returning one? And nothing about the May's series 3 drop either?
I guess we are going to have to old school this, where we find out the packs at 1PM EST on a Friday.
I will have to say though that information this week is a little on the lite side. 

1) Packs???? New Ones??? Returning?? 
2) May's Series 3 content??? Will there be any??? 
3) Horde Event? Other than getting rid of the 30 second timer - anything else we should know??? 
4) Developer Stream This Week????
Hope, we have the Feral horde packs back. (once again)
Nice.  

Finally free of the freaking juvies.  

And 2xp!
Ya need to change the rank system base it on kills and deaths not on win and losses people quit to much in this game to be able to reach the last rank only way possible is having a stacked 5 also still dont understand how there is no rank leaderboards But there is a social one what's that about
Ya need to change the rank system base it on kills and deaths not on win and losses people quit to much in this game to be able to reach the last rank only way possible is having a stacked 5 also still dont understand how there is no rank leaderboards But there is a social one what's that about
Man I just played KOTH and all my "teammates" left... ridiculous.
How about stop giving high ping players advantages in gunfights and fix your terrible matchmaking and rank systems. 3 active reload shots from Gnasher close range shouldn't equal 91% with 3 hits, meanwhile the bullet sponge turns around and one shots me.
K/D can be manipulated by kill thieves. Isolated, it's not a good way to track skill for gears, and in objective based modes in which getting kills isn't the primary means of winning, people wouldn't even have to bother capturing rings (or trying to win). Those modes would also be a way to skew k/d.
Still hoping for a universal tuning that brings core and comp players together for all game modes
| My YouTube channel: AhMaZe RaNgeR| Be sure to follow me on Twitter for news @AhMaZeRaNgeR | Watch me on Twitch | Gears Forum Community Events Host. News www.gfce.weebly.com
ldelvasto wrote:

Man I just played KOTH and all my "teammates" left... ridiculous.
That explains every KOTH game ever.
Vanden255 wrote:
ikr
another update and another opportunity missed to fix the mm, lagcomp and general netcode. 

No fixy problems tc, no booting up gears. 

Jeez tc just get with it and fix the game. 
How can you continually not hear what we are showing you is not working?
Day 1, Gears 1, OG veteran.  
Oldschool Gnasher whore and long time forum rabble rouser.
What time will Horde Mania be available today?
Enforcer being removed from BTTE, sheesh, were TC getting even more butthurt complaints from Gnasher users? :p I think I used it once, on Avalanche, the rest of my matches were Lancer anyhow.
I think for those 30-35 seconds on downtime they will give us an extra 30-35 seconds worth of enemies so it probably won't be any faster than what a regular 25 wave event it...at least that's what I would like to think...Shoot I'll take a 45 min 25 wave horde match to get these Omen skins,,,,although I really thought they would've made the skins just like the flaming weapon skins/Griffin challenge
presc1ence wrote:
another update and another opportunity missed to fix the mm, lagcomp and general netcode.  

No fixy problems tc, no booting up gears.  

Jeez tc just get with it and fix the game.  
How can you continually not hear what we are showing you is not working?
You must have missed this. 

"Kill Trading window appearing larger in Competitive play – the settings issues has now been rectified. Competitive Kill Trades are now back to the one-tick window"
What time will Horde Mania be available today?
1pm EST, 6pm BST.
Nice.  

Finally free of the freaking juvies.
Not really, the post says that it'll be a Feral Horde variant, which means plenty of Juvies.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3