What's Up - May 3rd 2018

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Here’s What’s Up this week in Gears of War 4! 

• Get those last Griffin Challenge kills while earning Double XP this weekend!
  • Ranked Season 4 begins in mid-May
  • Our first 2v2 Event arrives next week with new Flaming Weapon Skin challenges
  • A small Update for Gears of War 4 will be deployed on May 1st

Find out full details in the full What's Up post: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-may3-2018
Community Manager - Gears of War  
@CoalitionGears
I knew it was BTTE. 
Good thing there's progression tracker, just like with Griffin.
When are we getting some NEW content for crying out loud....
Is BTTE not new content? 
Although I do wish that there was a new, different Featured Pack rather than Classic Delta.

Is BTTE not new content?  
Although I do wish that there was a new, different Featured Pack rather than Classic Delta.
To be honest, I myself don't care about BTTE (but I know a lot of you guys wanted it for a long time!) Don't really see it as new content since it's only a temporary playlist. 

I was aiming at a new featured pack. Got about 460,000 credits, and nothing to spend it on...
It all sounds good, apart from the Competitive 2.7 Beta going live with the Boltok headshots/executions STILL being disabled! Clearly, all of the feedback regarding that was ignored.
Says kill trades are being discussed. I'm not getting many trades any more. I can see/hear my gnasher go off a moment before theirs but I'm the only one who dies. My friends who see this while waiting for spawn wonder why this happens to me so often.
Does anybody know when the 2 vs 2 playlist supposed to go live? 
3pm PT is like 11pm BST, so 38 minutes left?
TC Vectes wrote:

Here’s What’s Up this week in Gears of War 4! 

• Get those last Griffin Challenge kills while earning Double XP this weekend!
  •  
  • Ranked Season 4 begins in mid-May
  •  
  • Our first 2v2 Event arrives next week with new Flaming Weapon Skin challenges
  •  
  • A small Update for Gears of War 4 will be deployed on May 1st
  •  

Find out full details in the full What's Up post: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-may3-2018
Hey you messed up the picture. That’s from when gears was for mature audiences.  

If if you’re talking about Gears 4, shouldn’t every character be multicolored and extremely immersion breaking? 

i wouldn’t know anymore, I stopped playing because of that.
When you say Social TDM you just mean quickplay correct ? If so then does it only count when TDM is the mode voted for ?  

Or is there an actual Social TDM playlist somewhere ? 

We’re In This Together (Flaming Overkill and Boltok) 

Complete 10 matches of Brothers To The End or Social TDM 

Deadly Duo (Flaming Lancer and EMBAR) 

Win 10 matches of Brothers To The End or Social TDM 

Missing Forum Badge  

Watch This Laggy ****** Grenade  

https://twitch.tv/capnjacksparo: <==== He Streams Gears 4 on Twitch  

"Well, we're not here to sell cookies... So they know something's up."
How is the cluckshot labeled in the boomshot menu (in case I'm just not seeing it)? I submitted to the missing rewards thread. With the game mode being KoTH, by the time I got the 5(+) wins the kills were well passed the required amount.  

(If there are rewards tied to a special event, I don't play the event until after the registration is active.)
Yeah I don’t know if tdm counts for anybody else or not but I’ve played a couple matches of tdm against players and in co op vs ai and nothing counted, btte tracks perfectly but tdm doesn’t count for some reason.👎
Is Double Xp only for the BTTE matches or do those apply to Social TDM (as in TDM only or pretty much anything Social)? I'm not near the Xbox now so I can't see if there's a separate playlist where double XP/flaming skins only counts towards it or am I able to get those in the regular social quickplay playlist? Much gracias in advance!
Is Double Xp only for the BTTE matches or do those apply to Social TDM (as in TDM only or pretty much anything Social)? I'm not near the Xbox now so I can't see if there's a separate playlist where double XP/flaming skins only counts towards it or am I able to get those in the regular social quickplay playlist? Much gracias in advance!
I'm sure it's only BTTE
Good luck winning 10 matches playing solo.
How many credits are the gear packs?
Is there going to be any more horde related events coming up to get the midnight omen skins? Or did I miss out?
Leco0 wrote:
Good luck winning 10 matches playing solo.
I beat it after few hours, solo. 
I also ran into you, last night.
LastPixl wrote:
How many credits are the gear packs?
400 Credits, last time I checked. 
For all Classic Marcus, Dom, Baird and Cole. 
Funny because 2,000 one was supposed to have all four.
Azuma wrote:
Is there going to be any more horde related events coming up to get the midnight omen skins? Or did I miss out?
Probably, not all are released so far I think.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2