What's Up Gears? - February 8th

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4

Another week brings another What’s Up, your weekly look at all things Gears. 

Here’s What’s Up this week! 

• Cupid's Torque Bow Tag begins on Monday, February 12th
  • New Events coming this Spring for Year of The Dog, St Patrick's and more!
  • Mardi Gras Weapon Skin Gear Pack coming Friday, February 9th
  • Our Community Team has grown – Welcome TC Vectes!
  • Collect Pink Phantom Skins by getting involved with Gears Esports

Read the full What's Up article here: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-feb8-2018
Senior Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC
Good stuff  
😀 
Can we have Gears 3 Sam soon please or even better a new skin and lines please
LOCUSTS FOREVER  
RIP to Chris Cornell 18/05/17. Tom Petty 02/10/17. Sadly and devastatingly missed.
Duffman GB wrote:
Good stuff  
😀  
V-Day Sam is Gears 3 Sam. She's Craftable.
Senior Community Manager for Gears of War at The Coalition  

Follow Gears of War on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest on Gears  
Follow The Coalition on Twitter and Facebook for updates direct from the studio.  
You can follow me on Twitter - @OctusTC
really? luchador oscar?
Where is Griffin??????????????
With my 220 packs opened and Cole Trashball skin always missing , now i have 2000 credits only... Thanks for the new pack : useless without credits ! Why TC don't help people in my case ? Can you unlock Cole directly on my account, as simple restitution ? Because it isn't normal ! 88000 credits burn and no Cole, it's very disappointing and give me big frustration... All this credits, it's lot of time to play, and i haven't unlocked that i want. Your Rng is totally broken.  

Is it my Valentine gift ?
Just a french fan of Gears...
TC Octus wrote:

Duffman GB wrote:
Good stuff  
😀  

No she isn't. I'm into a discussion with Vanden about this but I've had setbacks after trying to go overboard and get standardised vids and then trying to get two controller vids then having a controller die, order parts, open controller (I know Zzzzz) see I need other parts, get more parts, start to fit, got wrong parts, order other parts, get cyclic redundancy errors on my ssd....never getting round to sorting out and editing the vids. 

But we have no GOW3 Sam in this game. I have about Onyxed I'm Rich Horde 10 times and I always played Sam. I know her pretty well. Maybe Duff does too.
I need to be a high level player but I can't get to my true level (ping, carrying, idiots, blah), so I go as part of a Stacked team with mics against solos to get where I truly belong, at the top.  

I am all, but what am I?

This post has been hidden.

I need to be a high level player but I can't get to my true level (ping, carrying, idiots, blah), so I go as part of a Stacked team with mics against solos to get where I truly belong, at the top.  

I am all, but what am I?
Duffman GB wrote:
Good stuff  
😀  
You tell 'em.

I am all, but what am I?

I am all, but what am I?

TC Octus wrote:

Duffman GB wrote:
Good stuff  
😀  

No she isn't. I'm into a discussion with Vanden about this but I've had setbacks after trying to go overboard and get standardised vids and then trying to get two controller vids then having a controller die, order parts, open controller (I know Zzzzz) see I need other parts, get more parts, start to fit, got wrong parts, order other parts, get cyclic redundancy errors on my ssd....never getting round to sorting out and editing the vids.  

But we have no GOW3 Sam in this game. I have about Onyxed I'm Rich Horde 10 times and I always played Sam. I know her pretty well. Maybe Duff does too.
bruh she's been in the game since January of last year
GOW 1250/1250  
GOW 2: \\☆// 1750/1750  
GOW 3: 400 \\☆// 2000/2000  
GOW UE:400 \\☆// 1250/1250  
GOW 4:1241\\☆// 2300/2500  
COG: Classic Dom  
LOCUST: Blood moon Imago  
My first Gears of war 4 montage  
Don't act like children act like adults  
@Embrystarred twitter
Furyan76 wrote:
With my 220 packs opened and Cole Trashball skin always missing , now i have 2000 credits only... Thanks for the new pack : useless without credits ! Why TC don't help people in my case ? Can you unlock Cole directly on my account, as simple restitution ? Because it isnt normal ! 88000 credits burn and no Cole, is very disappointing and give me big frustration... All this credits, its lot of time to play, and i havent unlocked that i want. Your Rng is totally broken. Is it my Valentine gift ?
Ah you have bad luck frequently. Look on the bright side...you won't lose 88000 C for nothing if you don't have them.

I am all, but what am I?

TC Octus wrote:

Duffman GB wrote:
Good stuff  
😀  

You misunderstand. I'm not saying V-Day Sam isn't in the game. I'm saying she isn't GOW3 Sam.

I am all, but what am I?
Are there any flaming skins to earn from the versus events?

TC Octus wrote:

Duffman GB wrote:
Good stuff  
😀  

You misunderstand. I'm not saying V-Day Sam isn't in the game. I'm saying she isn't GOW3 Sam.
Vday Sam is gears 3 sam. Like vday Marcus is gears 3 Marcus
GOW 1250/1250  
GOW 2: \\☆// 1750/1750  
GOW 3: 400 \\☆// 2000/2000  
GOW UE:400 \\☆// 1250/1250  
GOW 4:1241\\☆// 2300/2500  
COG: Classic Dom  
LOCUST: Blood moon Imago  
My first Gears of war 4 montage  
Don't act like children act like adults  
@Embrystarred twitter

TC Octus wrote:

Duffman GB wrote:
Good stuff  
😀  

Vday Sam is gears 3 sam. Like vday Marcus is gears 3 Marcus
Well there is already two of us asking for her. Maybe we know something you and - yoikes - TC doesn't!

I am all, but what am I?
What do y'all suppose 'year of the dog' Horde event could be?

I am all, but what am I?

"I don't have any bullets for my gun!”

Furyan76 wrote:
With my 220 packs opened and Cole Trashball skin always missing , now i have 2000 credits only... Thanks for the new pack : useless without credits ! Why TC don't help people in my case ? Can you unlock Cole directly on my account, as simple restitution ? Because it isnt normal ! 88000 credits burn and no Cole, is very disappointing and give me big frustration... All this credits, its lot of time to play, and i havent unlocked that i want. Your Rng is totally broken. Is it my Valentine gift ?

Ah you have bad luck frequently. Look on the bright side...you won't lose 88000 C for nothing if you don't have them.
With experience, I've burned 120 000 credits in Emergence pack to unlock Raam ! 
I'm not lucky, ok, but this RNG system... It's simply incredible. 

Now, with 220 Trashball packs, i haven't unlocked Cole, it's clearly an injustice... 
I think TC could help me, as exceptionaly case, to unlock him.  
88000 credits, that's not nothing when you are a worker IRL ! 

Octus, if you see my request, can you help me please ? 

My case is an example, RNG need to be fixed... 
I know the business exist, and TC need real money, but why spend money in unlucky lottery ? 
If you want money, you can create a simple specific character skin pack with reasonable price option. 
I don't buy esport pack, because i know with my unluck, i never had the character i want... 

If i compare with Trashball pack, i don't buy this pack with real money because i don't want drone dupe(s) only and no Cole !  
We know RNG is capable... 

It's simple : a consumer accept to buy when he have that he want !
Just a french fan of Gears...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4