Xbox turning off when trying to start game

Anyone else getting this problem? 

It's happened to me three times now, my Xbox has completely shut down when trying to boot the game up. Never had anything like this before and don't have this problem with any other games, my console also struggles to join party chats and takes a few attempts before working again.
Still happening... no-one else is experiencing this??
NeonXIII wrote:

It's happened to me three times now, my Xbox has completely shut down when trying to boot the game up. Never had anything like this before and don't have this problem with any other games, my console also struggles to join party chats and takes a few attempts before working again.
Same thing keeps happening to me! I have the gears as well. It even did it when I recieved a game invite. I'm nervous this Xbox is faulty. Do you also have the gears4 console?
i just started to download the game on the new slim console, 73% downloaded and it shutdown. Now i cant keep the console on, just shuts down instantly
Me tooooooo
I don't have the Gears Xbox, but I did buy a new Xbox One S last week so maybe they're pretty much the same thing. 

I'm concerned it may be the console as well... thinking about it, Gears is the only disc I've tried to play as everything else I have is digital. 

I don't supposed anyone has encountered this problem with any different discs? 

Are you guys playing Gears from a disc or digitally?
NeonXIII wrote:
I don't have the Gears Xbox, but I did buy a new Xbox One S last week so maybe they're pretty much the same thing.  

I'm concerned it may be the console as well... thinking about it, Gears is the only disc I've tried to play as everything else I have is digital.  

I don't supposed anyone has encountered this problem with any different discs?  

Are you guys playing Gears from a disc or digitally?
I have the digital ultimate edition. This is really becoming irritating! I hope this is being addressed.
DankySlim wrote:

NeonXIII wrote:

Same thing keeps happening to me! I have the gears as well. It even did it when I recieved a game invite. I'm nervous this Xbox is faulty. Do you also have the gears4 console?
Got this problem as well. Gears console - sometimes have to boot up console 7, 8 times before it launches. Tried factory reset, reinstalling, nothing works.
Hey, I have the same issue. Any known workarounds or anything like that? Maybe a fix? ;)
Hey, I have the same issue. Any known workarounds or anything like that? Maybe a fix? ;)
No, and nobody replies to messages either from coalition or gears twitter accounts.
Sorry I can't help,But have you tried phoning Xbox live customer services.Phone number here in the U.K. Is 0800 587 1102 free phone number.They are pretty good at solving issues for the Xbox one
Please don't discriminate Against Mentall illness,
Sorry I can't help,But have you tried phoning Xbox live customer services.Phone number here in the U.K. Is 0800 587 1102 free phone number.They are pretty good at solving issues for the Xbox one
Thanks i will try that
Keeps happening to me also. Have White Xbox One Slim. None of the online solutions helped. Playing from a disc. Have played a few games from disc on this console and Gears 4 is the only one im having trouble with. No response from Gears twitter accounts.
I'm having this same issue, the console either resets on start up of Gears 4 (no other game) or it shuts the console down entirely. Xbox Support recommends doing a full delete (it's a digital game) and re-downloading it.  

I live in Australia, I'm lucky if I get 5mps download, so ***** that noise... 

Has anyone from TC figured this issue out yet?
JUST HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME AND A FRIEND TRYING TO LOAD HOARD
Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for around 20 - 25 seconds, until the white light on the power brick changes from white to amber. Fire it back up and see if it works
  1. 1