Atlantic City Open - TRAVEL INFO, GROUP DISCOUNTS, HOTEL, FOOD, BEVERAGE, AND ACTIVITIES COURTESY OF CAESARS
Hotel GROUP RATES
Caesars - Group Rate: $294 + resort fee and tax (Code: SC03UGC)
Bally’s - Group Rate: $278 + resort fee and tax (Code: SB03UGC)
Room Reservations: Call 888-516-2215 (8am-2am EST seven days a week) or by using clicking here.
All callers will be asked for their group code, but can also book by saying: “UGC – Gears of War”.
All travel coverage teams will be staying at Caesars Atlantic City Hotel & Casino, courtesy of Caesars Entertainment.
The closest major international airport to Atlantic City is Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), approximately 45 minutes away. Uber, train, car rentals, and bus are available from the airport. Some major cities in the USA can fly to the smaller Atlantic City airport (ACY) via Spirit Airlines. International travellers can also fly into Newark International Airport (EWR) or John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York and transfer via air or ground transportation to Atlantic City or Philadelphia, approximately ~2 hours away. Some group transportation will be provided for pool play qualified teams. Stay tuned for more information.
Food and Drink
Show your Gears Pro Circuit badge at the any Food and Beverage outlet (listed below) for a 15% discount.
- Cafe Roma (Breakfast) - Quick in-and-out buffet with made-to-order omelets close to the event space.
- Dunkin Donuts (Breakfast) - Located in Bally’s, connected to the venue.
- AC Snack Shack (Lunch) - Right around the corner from the event space in the Wild West area (in Bally's, connected to Caesars), perfect place to grab a quick bite.
- Palace Court Buffet (Lunch and Dinner) - Just up the escalator from the event space.
- Buca di Bepo (Lunch and Dinner) - Great for larger groups, offering an additional 5% discount for parties of 10 or more.
- Guy Fieri Bar-B-Que Joint (Lunch and Dinner*) - Located in the Wild West area, just around the corner from the event space.
- Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill (Lunch and Dinner*) - Contemporary pub space offering a ½ priced Craft & Draft Happy Hour from 12 to 1:30PM and 4PM to 6PM daily.
- Nero's Steakhouse (Dinner*) - Oceanside chophouse with an upscale ambiance focusing on prime meats, pastas and seafood. Reservations available on OpenTable.com.
Dinner* - Restaurant offers a $39 3 course prix pix menu during dinner.
AfterParty, SPECIAL EVENTS, Gaming
- Gears eSports specials all weekend long in the Wild West area (connected and very close to venue).
- Thursday: Reduced Price Happy Hour Meet-and-Greet in the Wild West Casino at Boardwalk Saloon from 7PM to 9PM. Show your badge for 50% off regular priced cocktails and beers.
- Friday: The Wild Wild West Casino presents Garden State Radio 10PM-2AM and DJ Dave Mass 9PM-3AM
- Saturday: Annual BeerFest After Party in the Wild Wild West with great live entertainment, $5 Table Games like Black Jack, War, Craps, and others.
- Sunday: Afterparty at Nero's Lounge 9PM - 11PM with a cash bar, light snacks, and a Gears eSports House Shot (Minors allowed to eat and socialize, but not drink), followed by an after-afterparty (no minors allowed) at the Wild Wild West Casino until late with drink specials and a Beer Pong Tournament ($15 entry per team of 2, Grand Prize Winner Stay & Play Package). Wristbands will be given for everyone over 21.