Today we're excited to launch Series 3 of the Gears of War 4 Card Collection, an evolving Series that adds content from past Community, Featured and Promo Gear Packs to the game!
Gears of War 4 - 11/21 Update
On Tuesday November 21st, we released a new Update for Gears of War 4 targeting improvements to Kill Trading and other fixes.
Gears of War 4 11/21 Update
Kill Trade Improvements
After looking into our Lag Compensation system, we discovered a couple of bugs that were impacting Kill Trades. These bugs resulted in scenarios where users could be killed by another player but not have their shots onto said player count despite being within the allowed latency window for lag compensation.
These bugs are now resolved, and you should now see Kill Trades more consistently in expected scenarios.
Fixes and Bugs
- Xbox One X: Performance mode HUD is now no longer offset
- Players who leave a Horde session will now auto deposit any power they were carrying
- Fixed an issue that would cause many COG characters to not trigger dialogue at the beginning of a Horde match.
- Improved Dom, Baird, Cole and Minh dialogue to match dialogue improvements made for other character in previous updates
- Added new special lines of dialogue to Baird when killing bots in Horde mode
- Improved audio on Gridlock
- Fixed an issue where a mantle was missing in the lower market of Old Town
- Fixed some minor cover issues on Old Town
- Improved spawns on Hotel in King of the Hill
- Fixed some minor clipping or collision issues on Hotel
- Fixed looping audio sound with Sentries in Horde
- Fixed a bug that caused distortion in Hammerburst audio
- Fixed a bug that caused the Longshot to lose a bullet if picked up after being dropped
- Other miscellaneous fixes
We are also aware of some recent known issues and we are working hard to resolve them as soon as possible. These include:
- Issues launching the game on Windows 10 under certain cirumstances
- Various download issues when updating the game on Windows 10
- Xbox One X: Longer matches of Escalation can result in a crash
- Xbox One X: Settings are not saved after closing the game
- We are still working on the Driver Issues impacting some players on Windows 10. Thank you for your patience.
The following issues have already been addressed:
- Season Pass 'Map Owned' Bonus not functioning correctly
- Alt Control Scheme issues